The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:15 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
I just used my Lean Mean Fat Grilling machine to grill a Marshmallow. It's the opposite intention for that thing.. but I didn't care... that Marshmallow was delicious.

Wouldn't that make a very gooey mess on the grill? Shocked
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 pm

It was easy to clean off, for me at least.
I thought I had made a horrible mistake. All I did though was take a knife and scraped it off.

And then I ate the rest.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:22 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
I just used my Lean Mean Fat Grilling machine to grill a Marshmallow. It's the opposite intention for that thing.. but I didn't care... that Marshmallow was delicious.
Laughing
NoOb!

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Nananana

It was delicious so I don't care. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Nananana

What is your favorite all time snack Jolli? Thinking
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Hmmmm....

mmmm... Hmmm .... No.. .... Ummm MMHHMM HMMMMM!

I guess... Doritos.. With either Burn or a Monster.

or Gummi worms.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Fajitas. I made them.

Also Lisa made Tacos last week so I being going around saying that Lisa's taco tastes great.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Tacos are great. So are burritoes. I mostly eat burritoes because I find taco chells scrape up my mouth too much. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Tacos are great. So are burritoes. I mostly eat burritoes because I find taco chells scrape up my mouth too much. Razz

>->

<-<

Burritos doesn't have an "e" in it. Razz

Unless...you're using toe meat in it. Then I don't even know. :sick2:

Using my birthday as a cheat/carb refuel day/possible break. Starting off with peanut butter & grape jelly on whole wheat. Had a cup of milk to wash it down. Not as satisfying as I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:44 pm

I know burritos don't actually have E's in them, but yesterday I couldn't fix my mistakes. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 am

Ah, alright. Razz I'm guessing that problem is related to emoticons and other images disappearing? >.>

Keto has messed me up. Soda doesn't really taste good anymore. Same problem with flour tortillas, which kinda taste like pastry now. I better be able to enjoy fries. Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:20 am

You shall adjust.

Chips and Curry Sauce. I could live on this alone and be happy.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:28 am

Mm, curry sauce. Is it for dipping or did you serve it like Animal Fries or Poutine?

Made a BLT for breakfast. Whole wheat whole grain bread is sweet-ish. >_<
Carrot juice is still tasty, even though I'm still a little sensitive its sweetness.

It might just be my body changing gears, but I felt better when I was on keto. Should resume it soon. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:04 am

Use the Curry sauce for dipping myself. Some people prefer to poor it over their chips. Also it has to be a thick sauce. To watery and I throw it out.

Dang the Keto did change your taste your buds around didn't it? Worth it though?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:10 am

They may have slightly adjusted now, but the diet definitely messed with them. Carrots tasted like sweet potatoes. >_> Lasagna wasn't too bad though. Same with this cranberry juice+7-Up drink I mixed.

And yeah, worth it. I didn't have stomach cramps or heartburn when I was on the diet. It was easier to stay full and control portions. Now that I'm eating a large amount of carbs again, I'll get "full" but I'll feel empty at the same time. On keto, I'll get full, and even though it might not have been much food[2 eggs with 2 slices of bacon] it'll still feel like a solid-full. Kinda difficult to explain.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:01 am

I like putting carrots in spaghetti sauce. It's quite nice.

Apple chip muffins are the best. Om nom nom.
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:01 am

Like...dipping carrots into marinara? o-o

To conclude my carb-week, I had some Five Guys for the 2nd time.

Fries were better than the first time, requested no salt so I could season it to my liking. I got the little size, which is still way too much for me, and I'm a big fry guy. Shocked

Burger was alright. Toppings reminded me of Subway. Bacon was a little too salty for my preference. For the flavor and price, I prefer INO. Not sure if I just hate white bread more now or if I don't like their buns. >_>

Root beer [my favorite soda] doesn't taste as good as it used to. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 am

I like putting carrots in spaghetti sauce. It's quite nice.

Apple chip muffins are the best. Om nom nom.

NO! BAD 'ZIRA! NO CARROTS IN THE PASTA!

Sorry... don't like carrots in my Pasta dishes.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:09 pm

But carrots give the sauce a slight sweetness... I kind of miss them now except when I want the sauce to taste really meaty. Razz
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:54 pm

I like carrots with Pasta sauce... Its quite.. elegant.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:57 am

Use a sweet pepper. Carrots in my meat sauce. MADNESS!
Last time I seen a carrot in Meat sauce was in a Lasange. I could not eat it. I nearly threw it at the person who cooked it. I love carrots. Just not in pasta meat sauce. Never.

I'm not having any of ye're pasta.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Use a sweet pepper. Carrots in my meat sauce. MADNESS!
Last time I seen a carrot in Meat sauce was in a Lasange. I could not eat it. I nearly threw it at the person who cooked it. I love carrots. Just not in pasta meat sauce. Never.

I'm not having any of ye're pasta.

"More for me! Razz"

I'm trying to imagine how the carrot would be integrated into the sauce. Shredded? Sliced? Chunks? Blended into oblivion?

BACK TO THE DIET. Started off with 2 eggs and a slice of bacon. Used the bacon grease to make refried pinto beans. I probably shouldn't be eating so many carbs during induction... Embarassed

Since I have to give up potatoes for now, I decided to make egg salad so I could still be close to the flavor of potato salad. Added mustard, onion, and substituted dill pickle for celery. It served as a nice dressing for salad.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:52 pm

SLICED!
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:52 am

I attempted to make Gordon Ramsay's Sublime Scrambled Eggs. Didn't have any creme fraiche or sour cream, but they still came out pretty good. Mixed some thinly sliced onion and diced tomato with olive oil to have on the side.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:42 pm

I haven't had scrambled eggs in so long.

My late work shift has screwed up my eating so much. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: