The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Prometheus.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Prometheus. Empty
PostSubject: Prometheus.   Prometheus. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just saw this movie last night and my god, its really Good. Hopefully marking the return of the once proud Science fiction genre.

This movie is almost as good as the original alien, if not because of some 1 dimensional characters and pacing problems. Other than that this movies has been well worth the wait.
Also to note michael fassbender is amazing in this movie. AMAZING. It also gets a 1+ for the beautiful use of icelandic scenery.

I would give this movie 9 out 10, perfect for the Xenophile in all of us craving for that one good Alien movie.

Last edited by jolli-timer on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Prometheus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prometheus.   Prometheus. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Sweeeet! I can't wait to see it, personally.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Prometheus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prometheus.   Prometheus. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:17 pm

You wont be dissapointed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chamberdog
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

Prometheus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prometheus.   Prometheus. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:42 pm

I remember seeing that first trailer and immediately deciding I couldn't wait to see it. Definitely going to a midnight showtime when it hits stateside.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Prometheus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prometheus.   Prometheus. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:48 am

Same here, that haunting orchestral sounds just sold the movie for me. Seriously if anyone likes the Original Alien you will like this movie Smile

Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

Prometheus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prometheus.   Prometheus. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:25 pm

i saw it and i was kinda let down by it :/ it wasnt bad but the last half an hour or so kinda went down hill for me , it was still one of the best sci fi movies that have come out in awhile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prometheus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prometheus.   Prometheus. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prometheus.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: