The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

FaceBook Give away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

FaceBook Give away Empty
PostSubject: FaceBook Give away   FaceBook Give away Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THIS IS A CALL TO ALL

Hey, all in the Nation. Pssst. You. Yeah you. Here's the deal. The National Treasure has still gone unclaimed. As of now there is $70 dollars in PSN cash just buried somewhere on the SixthNation Community Forums. I know. I know. So hard to find in the sea of spam. I could RANDOMly leave a clue. Something about or along the lines of a default SIXTEEN paces to the north and all that. But tbh, that's not what this post is about.

Nope. This one is about a FB giveaway. No seeking. No hunting. Only winning.
How? Simple. LIKE this post and then leave us a comment below about your greatest video game achievement. Online or off, it doesn't really matter. We will randomly select a person from the comments below as a winner. The prize? Users choice. That's right. YOU pick. Choose from:
A 20 dollar PSN card, 1600 Microsoft points (a 20 dollar value), or a $20 dollar Steam Card.

Who is eligible? Everyone. So go tell all your gaming friends to come find our group page here and leave a comment below. Maybe encourage them to register at the SixthNation site and see where the bigger better discussions happen.

Game on friends.
Back to top Go down

FaceBook Give away

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: