The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Persona 4 Arena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:46 pm

this is an actual sequel to the rpg Persona 4 you get 13 fighters all with different powers and personas

its actually really easy to pick up and play, there is an arcade mode and an actual story line for each character the main storys take almost 2-3 hours to finish for each character

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here is a whole bunch of stuff because im tired lol
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:20 am

Honestly I've never played any of the Persona games, but I did end up going out there and picking this up. I played it in the student center at school last week on my break, because someone brought their Xbox and hooked it up to the common room TV. The gameplay was fun, and once I got the hang of it I started to enjoy it. Then, my friend and I went to GameStop this weekend and I ended up buying my own copy.

Which is your favorite character to use Jaded?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:44 pm

sorry for the late response street but so far i am using elizabath alot , also if you enjoy rpg games persona 3 and persona 4 are a must
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:31 pm

I do love RPG's, and persona 3 and 4 are only 20 bucks a piece on Amazon. I'll be getting them soon.

As for this game, I usually find myself using Labrys, but Elizabeth is pretty cool also. If you want to boost any of the online trophies let me know. I played online a few times and lost horribly haha.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Persona 3 FES is available on PSN for $10.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:47 pm

yeah i got that when i saw it up for sale. They are also releasing person 4 golden on vita with a bunch of new things im excited for that. i m not really to big of a trophy hunter so im not to worried about it lol , but if your looking to platinum it then let me know and ill hop on so you can get them. I haven't dared to try online yet i dont think i would stand a chance lol
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:49 pm

LOLOL I tried Score Attack Mode or whatever, and died like 15 seconds into the round, I doubt I'll be able to platinum this game lol. I will however try to get as much as I can out of it.

Only fighting game I'm good at online is Soul Calibur 5, and if you look at my record there I have a ton of losses also lol.

Thanks for that info Monkey, but I'd rather pay the extra $10 for the UMD disk because I have the OG PSP and I don't ahve a lot of free space on my memory stick for the game to be on. Either that or get a bigger Memory Stick Duo.

I don't have the Vita so looks like I'll end up getting the PS2 version of Persona 4. Unless I do decide to buy one, but honestly I'd rather spend the $250 on an acoustic guitar or an upgraded amp.

And Jaded we could always fight eachother for fun :3
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:57 pm

yeah that score attack is ridiculous the same thing happened to me, its like expert +++++ lol

I plan on picking up the vita for that and the new silent hill game thats coming out for it, I have the ps2 version and have played that one to death i cant wait to see what else they have added to the game.

And heck yeah nothing like beating the crap out of each other in a crazy Japanese fighting game lmao. i wont be on alot this week but i will probably be on sunday on my day off
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:09 pm

I won't be around much this week either, and I'm not sure about Sunday. I'll just hit you up when we're both on and have some free time, so feel free to do the same to me.

I don't think I'll be able to beat Score Attack mode at all lol, not even with one character. That stuff was so crazy. I'll have to play A LOT and like finish everyone's Challenge Mode (which also gets tough when you get to some of the combos) to be able to make the best of it. If I ever do manage the Platinum, this will probably be the most difficult one I've achieved so far.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:43 am

yeah the challenge modes get pretty hard after number 16 or so is where i usally get stuck , i havent completed all of the story lines for the characters yet either, i think you have to play through them all once and then play through them again to fully complete the story line .
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:13 pm

I heard that you can't finish off all the story lines completely until you finish the story for Labrys. I finished Arcade Mode with all the characters so far.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:55 am

just missed you last night :C the draft my friends and i where doing for our madden 13 leauge ended up taking almost 2 freaking hours O.o
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 pm

That's OK man, I noticed you were on and were playing Madden so I didn't hit you up with any requests/invites.

We'll have some time to play this weekend.

And is it just me or is Labry's story mode absolutely depressing? I'm like halfway through it and was like "This is pretty depressing..."
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:51 pm

I actually haven't gotten to her story line yet
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:50 pm

For me I finished Yukiko's story mode, then Aigis, and it unlocked the Labrys story. Apparently you can't actually "finish" their stories until you finish the one for Labrys.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:50 am

i finished yu and yoskies story lines but it hasnt inlocked for me yet, also i noticed that you dont get a story line for elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:21 am

I definitely had unlocked Elizabeth for Story Mode. I can't remember how I did it, but she does have one. It's one of the hidden trophies.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:13 pm

ill have to look up how, right after the months im done draining my life into persona 4 golden lol
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Nice! I was debating on getting a PS Vita just for Persona 4 Golden, but I ended up buying a $350 guitar a few months ago lol. THEN my sister and I just split the cost of a 360. I should have bought that new amp that I wanted instead of the guitar lol.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:17 pm

could have went acoustic lol I would like to get another drum set but i cant have one set up in my apartment so i figured why not lol, Also i'm hoping that there will be some dlc characters for arena soon
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Yeah, I should have either upgraded my amp or got an acoustic. But no, stupid me just had to get another electric. I've got two nice electrics, but a tiny little 15 watt amp that has a small tone range lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Persona 4 Arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Arena    Persona 4 Arena  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona 4 Arena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: