The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How many hairs did Celly pull out while doing the research for this thread?
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
2 Handfuls
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Is now bald
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 I_vote_lcap66%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:15 pm

*** Updated Six and jolli-bean's entries.

Titan Dingo- I never forget about you. Kiss
When was the month of your M.V.P.?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Some time within this year or last year me was Most Vicious Pet. *goes off to find destroyed thread with name in it*

*comes back with ripped paper* Jan 2012
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Find it sweety and I will be sure to add.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Lol, I looked through the list of MVPs but didn't look at the actually OP itself. Big facepalm. Laughing

Dingo should be added now.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:44 pm

There ya go Dingo. «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 915210
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:00 am

Actually I earned the platinum in 2010.

Everything else is right Very Happy= :D «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 915210
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:10 am

*** Fixy dixy yo. Kiss
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Less than 2000 posts away from the 200 000th post. Might want to keep an eye out for it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:04 pm

YaY!! Thanks Stella. I have some down time tonight. I was going to lurk around to see what I could add. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 am

I'm going to work on this once we get internet so I can do this on the computer.
Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:47 am

Fourteen posts from this one. I think/hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Happy 200,000th post. This is it! Very Happy= :D

**Edit: Figured Id make it in the history thread for the giggles
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:22 pm

That would be the one. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:23 pm

@Azira wrote:
That would be the one. Razz

Heh. I guess I had good timing. I was glancing to see who was online and saw we were at 199,999...So I figured Id might as well make the big 200k.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Woot Hoot!!! Good job Ratchy!!!
Btw- +1
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:36 pm

What about loyalist promotions?

And damn I can't believe I joined that closely to the creation of this wonderful place. It's been like almost 3 crazy years for me here and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I seriously love this community, you guys all make it worth coming back to.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:48 am

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 915210

I will continue to add to this thread for as long as we have the 6N.
Anything, Streety that you or anyone else can remember, let me know and I will add.
Over the next couple of days I will be able to stop working off this phone and have better luck unearthing the info to be added. Any help from our community will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:14 pm

I'll see what I can do for you. I'd be glad to help out.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Thank you buddy!
And feel to add personal milestones. Like..oh I don't know, say.. When you first started jammin out on the guitar? Wink
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:03 pm

Lol I first got a guitar back in 2007 when I got my Warlock. That was before the nation though so I don't think it applies.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:52 am

Yeah..since it only dates back to March 2009.
Well anything you ca remember along with dates..the months at the least will be a big help.
Now that I'm on a PC I'm going to be working on it today.
Still feel my hair is at risk of being pulled out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:19 am

Damn it, so I can't put my birth ? the most important birth in recent years! Oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:33 am

jolli-timer wrote:
Damn it, so I can't put my birth ? the most important birth in recent years! Oh well Razz
Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Did a bit of research, but I won the community R2 1v1 tournament on May 22, 2010.
https://sixthnation.forumotion.net/t948p230-resistance2-1-v-1-tourney

Has it really been that long ago? Goodness.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Didn't you cream me during our first match but somehow I got a 3-kill streak on you? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know-
Jump to: