The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How many hairs did Celly pull out while doing the research for this thread?
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
2 Handfuls
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Is now bald
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 I_vote_lcap66%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm

@Azira wrote:
Didn't you cream me during our first match but somehow I got a 3-kill streak on you? scratch

I believe that was our Civil War match. In the tournament, I played Monkey, Raist, and Eve.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Obviously you beat me up so much and so often that those memories have all blurred together because of all the beating you've done. Razz

Oh well. We both know who's better at hide-and-seek. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Im trying to remember some of the old matches Ive had over the years. Too many to count at this point. Laughing

Pfft. Ill win next time...>_>
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:01 pm

You're not ninja enough. Very Happy= :D

Thinking

I can't think of other history stuff right now.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:32 pm

HEYYY POOP HEADS!! WHAT ABOUT YOUR MOST HANSOM MEMBER ON THE FORUM?!
aren't we forgetting something, like when you were blessed with my gracious good looks.

Aug 10, 2009
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:25 am

Sorry Evey. I thought I added you already.
Give me a few.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:33 am

BAM! Added!
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:08 pm

There we go, now the list is complete. Cool
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:14 pm

eve_ofdestructin wrote:
There we go, now the list is complete. Cool
This is one sexy ass thread. Cool
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:17 pm

September 23, 2012
Cel Flatters me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:30 am

Very Happy= :D

Will be adding Jolli's Secret Santa and our Charity run as soon as both kicks off.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:55 pm

im joined 2009-06-06
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Added.
And OMG! How awesome to see you banded!! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 pm

hai
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 pm

This is awesome. Damn weed has made my memory vanish or I would contribute. All I know is I found this place through a random ass google search, signed up, went into apparent hibernation/hiatus, and emerged ready to join the ranks of Axis. Luckily I was accepted and the good times have been rolling since. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:43 am

Laughing
Glad you like the thread, Swift. I added your join date.
And don't worry about the memory loss. I understand.Cool
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:17 am

I saw that, thanks! However, you have me joining in July and on the left it says November. I am just happy to be included.
Your avy and comment makes me laugh, sometimes even out loud Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:44 am

Laughing
Oh please forgive me.. I have pulled a 9hr 3rd shift with NO sleep as of yet and I'm a little off..
And you are awesome for reconizing my comment. Nobody but you has even payed attention, I think,
I will straighten my brain out and fix your join date right now. Wink
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:55 am

Every husband knows that comment. Not to mention that my 3 year had her friend over, so it may have been spoken.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:22 am

@SwiftJusticeATX wrote:
Every husband knows that comment. Not to mention that my 3 year had her friend over, so it may have been spoken.
Laughing
I just thought that the bride in my avy looked as if she was saying that to him. Seemed fitting. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 am

Dat is true. With all this spare time on your hands Wink how about making a stop motion animation movie with youz guyzez avys?
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:31 am

*Updated

cheers
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Still looking awesome Celly Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Jolli The Friendly Ghost wrote:
Still looking awesome Celly Very Happy= :D
Thank you, my G!! «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 915210
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:16 am

Long time since I've been here, been busy with Final Fantasy XII as my 10 year old son has finished it and I was stuck with the White Mousse for 5 years... Embarassed

Anyway, I signed up for the Nation on 28th Feb 2011 and joined Ax!s on 27th Apr 2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know-
Jump to: