The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

What are you watching?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

What are you watching? Empty
PostSubject: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Since there's a "What are you listening to?" thread for music, why not have one for the television shows you're currently getting into? So here's a thread for people to post what TV shows and movies they're currently getting into, and then get into some general discussion about them.

To get this thread started, recently I started getting into Doctor Who on BBC America. It's been around for a while and I got hooked on it when they had a marathon before the premiere of the new season last weekend. I've gone back to the beginning now and have started watching Season 1 on Netflix so now I can get caught up and keep tabs on the new season also.

What have you guys been watching lately?
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Watching The Colbert Report when I can and True Blood lately, but I can't wait for Castle, Bones, Supernatural and probably some other shows I can't remember right now.

I love September. Razz
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:57 pm

I must agree with you there, lots of good shows come on in the fall.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:49 am

Been watching Castle and Seinfeld lately. Trying to finish the last season of breaking bad, Waiting for the new season of the Community to come out too.

Been going to a lot of my old favorite shows like; scrubs, MITM and Friends, they never get any less funny in my opinion.

Also watched total recall for the 6th billion time.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:49 am

Supernatural, Season 7 and the Borgias.
Few other shows I am looking forward to coming back.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:59 am

Anyone heard of that show coming out "Hell on wheels"? Wanna check it out.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:10 am

Seen a brief ad on the telly about it, other than that I know nothing.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:22 am

^ This was the first episode of Doctor Who, Racer... If you're going to catch up with all of them it'll take you a while. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Seen a brief ad on the telly about it, other than that I know nothing.
Not so new as I orginally assumed. Turns out it made it's first run November of last year.
But I just started seeing the advertisment. Set in the 1800's in the American West.
I LOVED Deadwood so I think this will be right up my ally.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:52 am

That's the one with Colm Meany in it.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:01 am

That's the one with Colm Meany in it.
Yep...And Irish. Cool
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:18 am

By "catch up on all of them" I meant starting from season one of the reboot from 2005 lol.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Justified, Longmire, Falling Skies and I need to get back into Mad Men and I'm going to start watching Game of Thrones soon Cool

plus i need to finish watching Will & Grace, Friends, Supernatural, re-watch BBC Sherlock (John/Sherlock feels Crying or Very sad)

and yeah, that should keep me going for a while
What are you watching? 535803
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:42 pm

I heard BBC's Sherlock was really good. I'll have to check that out myself.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:50 pm

I heard BBC's Sherlock was really good. I'll have to check that out myself.
It's sooo good. There's some Sherlock stuff in the Masterpiece! Mystery thread.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Thanks, I'll go check out that thread, and look for Sherlock on Netflix.

I missed a bunch of it but I've added BBC's "Being Human" , "Luther" and "Torchwood" to my queue on Netflix. All of those were really good from the episodes I saw.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:08 am

I just got 'Walking Dead' season 2 on DVD... I've been waiting a long time for it and it's really hard to limit myself to an episode at a time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 am

Boardwalk Empire is back on the 29th, really looking forward to that.

What series is Walking Dead on on the telly now? I can only ever find the box set for Series One.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 pm

I watched about for episodes of the Walking Dead and found it sooo boring. I don't know what people see in that show.

BONES starts again tonight! cheers
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:53 pm

I saw the first episode of Walking Dead and that was it really. I always forgot about the other ones so I never started to closely follow it.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:23 am

Boardwalk Empire is back on the 29th, really looking forward to that.

What series is Walking Dead on on the telly now? I can only ever find the box set for Series One.

Season 2 DVD must have just been released over here, I've been checking for it pretty much every week. Very Happy= :D

I haven't heard any season 3 chat on any american FB pages yet, so I assume it isn't going to be on our TV screens for a while. Thinking

A whole 'For' episodes, 'Zira? Razz
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 am

ONE MONTH TILL SEASON 3 OF THE WALKING DEAD IS RELEASED OVER HERE.. AWWW YISS

I love it so much... I'm gonna rewatch both seasons before I watch the new one again.
I keep walking around the house with a horrible accent, pretending I'm Rick... Embarassed

~gets emotionally attached to characters way too easily~
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 am

A whole 'For' episodes, 'Zira? Razz
Yes, "for". It's like "four" but I'm only half-paying attention to the episodes because I'm chatting on some chat service so I'm not giving 100% of my attention to watching them. So, instead of watching four episodes (meaning I watched them completely from start to finish) I watched for episodes.

Jeez, Leo. Rolling Eyes

Laughing What are you watching? 915210
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Honestly I've never heard that expression before lol.

When I watch Netflix I make sure to give it my full attention lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Currently watching some World War II documentaries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: