The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

What are you watching?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

What are you watching? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Honestly I've never heard that expression before lol.
That's because I'm awesome and made it up as I was writing the post. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Just finished watching the anime 'Another'. Wow. What an ending. Really cool series if you like a good horror/mystery.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 pm

I'm gonna be watching Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt again, man I love that show lol. It's an absolute riot.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:24 am

Broadwalk Empire on Saturday Woot!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:23 am

Lately I've had the urge to watch old school Kurosawa Samurai films, but too bad like none of them are on Netflix :[
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 am

Try MUBI, I think they show some of the more older international stuff.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Try MUBI, I think they show some of the more older international stuff.

Is that a website? I can't say I've heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:00 am

It's a website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can get it on your PS3, we had to make do here in Ireland with it until Netflix came in.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:15 am

Please hurry up Game of Thrones..... Boardwalk Empire has finished the season. The Walking Dead is on hiatus I need some new shows, Justified comes on in January but I have no patience. Im going to have to start watching Breaking Bad on Netflix or something.

\t

t

e

w]w

w
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 am

Catching up on Supernatural, Castle, The Colbert Report, and probably something else.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:26 pm

My sister just got seasons 1-7 (I believe it's 7 but I'm not sure) of Supernatural on DVD. I'll have to watch it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Murdoch Mysteries.

Catching up on that too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 pm

I've been catching up on a couple of animes lately. Mostly Tales of the Abyss right now.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:08 am

Please hurry up Game of Thrones..... Boardwalk Empire has finished the season. The Walking Dead is on hiatus I need some new shows, Justified comes on in January but I have no patience. Im going to have to start watching Breaking Bad on Netflix or something.

March.

I've being watching old boxsets. Got the original Shameless off my nephew up to season 7, so gonna be watching that. But otherwise, I got nothing else either other than Blue Bloods and Arrow.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Justified starts today. I love that show great acting and well written. Only 80 days to GOT. Watched Honey Boo Boo yesterday. Today I feel pretty smart and classy.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:32 am

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Always Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:23 pm

After many years of waiting, the unaired Dexter's Lab "Rude Removal" episode!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm taking a trip back to the past and watching some Mobile Suit Gundam! I just finished watching the original MSG, and now I'm moving on to Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. I'm saving my favorite Mobile Fighter G Gundam last, because I've seen that one before. Zeta Gundam is new to me, I just got that and G Gundam on DVD not too long ago. I bought Mobile Suit Gundam last summer.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:38 am

House of Cards on Netflix, Longmire 'cause I love modern western stuff and Falling Skies
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:21 am

Nothing. The only thing that holds my interest anymore is over. I have nothing now. Nothing. NOTHING! I'll just play with my son more so.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:13 pm

BBC's crime drama series Copper is about to start up again soon. I'm excited for that. Season 1 was great last year.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Nothing. The only thing that holds my interest anymore is over. I have nothing now. Nothing. NOTHING! I'll just play with my son more so.

In a few years yo can be geeking out watching stuff together. This summer I'm doing all the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and other cool stuff that every kid should be introduced to. Oh yeah Copper was good last year, I still have all the Orphan Black episodes from BBC Americaon DVR. I also watch Ripper and The Nerdist show from that channel.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:45 pm

I missed most of Orphan Black after the first few episodes. It was good, but I was just unable to watch it due to being out and whatnot. I don't have DVR sadly.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:18 pm

I missed most of Orphan Black after the first few episodes. It was good, but I was just unable to watch it due to being out and whatnot. I don't have DVR sadly.

DVR is like a dishwasher, once you use one nothing else will do.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:15 am

Yeah but my wee man could end up not liking my geekiness.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: