The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

What are you watching?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

What are you watching? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:49 pm

Here's hoping that doesn't happen!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 pm

has any one else been watching hanabil ? This showing is amazing I recomend it highly . It also just got re sighned for a second season .
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Can't say I have. What time and channel is it on?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 pm

its on Thursday nights at 10 pm EST on NBC . There are only 2 episodes left but I'm sure there are some sites up that have the start of the series
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Well, looks like I'll just wait for it to be over then go try to watch it on netflix or something. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
has any one else been watching hanabil ? This showing is amazing I recomend it highly . It also just got re sighned for a second season .

My wife loves it so I watch it with her. It isn't half bad for a "network" show. I've gotten into it and will watch next year for sure.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Out of curiosity I checked out "Wilfred" (the North American version) on Netflix and I must say it's quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:03 am

That show can be amazingly funny. Not always the most clever humor, but usually gets me laughing out loud, which is rare.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:10 am

Summer is the best. I watched all 3 seasons of Game of Thrones, Falling Skies and TrueBlood (hoping for a strong comeback) are back. If Entourage returned, I'd be in a TV Utopia.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:13 am

I need to start watching some more Archer and Wilfred on Netflix. Currently League of Legends is taking up my free time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: