The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Doctor Who

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Doctor Who - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:39 am

So far all I have is an 11th doctor Sonic Screwdriver and a few Doctor Who shirts.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Why aren't there any "Good" Doctor Who games, like a third person RPG, Crime solver type thing ... Like L.A Noir With the a travel system like in ME2 where you can use the TARDIS to go to differant time zones and dimensions.

Shrug
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:16 am

Not quite enough reliable fans in order to justify the making of the game at the budget required so they go for the lower end.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:37 am

Yeah... I guess that makes sense... Still makes me sad though, there is so much potential, and they waste them on sidescrollers and a weird broken Wii game with disproportionate heads and body's.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 pm

I will say that even though it's a cool idea, I'm not sure if majority of the fans would be into it, know what I mean? I'm sure that plenty of Whovians are into video games, but it could be like less than half the fanbase. Therefore I figure they'd rather do something that majority of the fans would enjoy.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Doctor Who and his Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey Stuff.   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:36 pm

That's right folks, I have turned into a Whovian. Excited
Granted I am only halfway through season 4 due to missing downloaded episodes
and an extremely low and crappy internet connection, but I really love the show.
I never watched the old series but I love this one, especially David Tennant.
The man truly is, as my picture says, brilliant. Not sure how I will feel once he regenerates again.

Anyway, are there any other Whovians here? I hope so scratch

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Wow, didn't see the two threads for a while. Embarassed

*Vengeance's thread merged with existing Doctor Who thread.

I need to finish watching the new stuff.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Aww, but I liked my title D:
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:06 pm

It was an amusing title, but we try to keep it to one thread per topic. Maybe you could convice Streety to change the thread title. Razz
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:23 pm

That would be awesome :3
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:34 pm

So I hear that Matt Smith is leaving the show.

Sad
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 am

I wouldn't mind a new Doctor to be honest, matt smith has been the best but I want someone more serious.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:59 pm

This previous season was Matt Smith's last behind the helm. I remember reading official reports that he'll be leaving the show.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wouldn't mind a new Doctor to be honest, matt smith has been the best but I want someone more serious.

I don't think they're getting a new one though, rather they're bringing back David Tennant for the role.

Yes, it is possible, but it would have to do with that human Doctor that was created when Donna touched his hand.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:11 pm

We should definitely get a ginger female doctor!
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:54 am

A female Doctor would be cool, but wouldn't it be weird for her to have female companions? I think it'd just be too odd :/
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:02 pm

I think Ginger Female Doctor would be the final season if it happened lol. They'd just decide to end it right then and there.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:22 am

Having not clicked the link all I think is that it's a bunch of Daleks yelling EXTERMINATE!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:11 am

That wasn't relaxing at all.... I am less and less relaxed...
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:48 pm

It's a Dalek guiding you through some relaxation techniques :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: