The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Teen Wolf! (remake)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

Teen Wolf! (remake) Empty
PostSubject: Teen Wolf! (remake)   Teen Wolf! (remake) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:46 am

Teen Wolf is hands down my all time FAVOURITE tv show. drools
It is awesome, dramatic, sexy, funny and it will have you hanging on each episode wanting to watch more Smile
Any other Teen Wold fans out there? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf! (remake)   Teen Wolf! (remake) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:11 am

Not one. Supernatural is better. Also this needs more Michael J Fox.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf! (remake)   Teen Wolf! (remake) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:49 am

I also watch Supernatural
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf! (remake)   Teen Wolf! (remake) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 am

And Supernatural is better. Sam and Dean would be all "Wolf die now" then they don't make anymore teen wolf and Supernatural gets a few more series.

Seriously though, I didn't check out Teen Wolf cause Twilight has ruined werewolves for me and when they advertised Teen Wolf all I could think was "Looks like a spin off of the overgrown doggy twilight thing." Looked like Twilight, The TV Series.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf! (remake)   Teen Wolf! (remake) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 am

It is nothing like Twilight. In Twilight, the "werewolves" were just overgrown dogs. In teen wolf they look like this:

It's a really good show if you give it the chance. Twilight ruined vampires for me. I used to love all kinds of mythical creatures but Twilight ruined them for me by making them vegetarian faries -_-. I have only seen the first 2 movies and refuse to watch any more of them. orly :orly:

I don't like it however when people judge things and then put them down without giving it a chance. It seems like one of those cheesy shows at first, but it gets really awesome towards the end. And season 2 is absolutely epic Very Happy= :D

So if you want to, give it a chance and you may like it Smile If not, I respect your descision and blame Stephanie Meyer entirely.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf! (remake)   Teen Wolf! (remake) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:44 am

They didn't go for the overgrown Twilight werewolf, thank god. If they had, I wouldnt watch the show :/
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf! (remake)   Teen Wolf! (remake) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:09 am

Their marketing department needs better people. Also more Michael J Fox. I got enough programs to watch honestly, and cause this is in and didn't hook me from the start I'll skip it.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf! (remake)   Teen Wolf! (remake) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:13 am

Yeah well I met Tyler Posey and he actaully said he really wants to know what Michael J Fox thinks of the remake of Teen Wolf. It'd be interesting and nervewracking if i were in his shoes. I wouldnt want to disappoint the original actor :S
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf! (remake)   Teen Wolf! (remake) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:27 am

Lol, well judging by the the difference of the original to this show, I don't really think he can comment on the whole "Keeping true to the original" If the series does re-run I'll check it out myself.

I'll still be expecting this to happen.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf! (remake)   Teen Wolf! (remake) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:47 am

Yeah I think they wanted to modernise this one so it's more like a teen wolf in the modern era?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf! (remake)   Teen Wolf! (remake) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Wolf! (remake)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: