The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Empty
PostSubject: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:36 pm

SIXTHNATION SECRET SANTA GIVE-AWAY 2012!
So here is the deal, I was thinking it would be awesome to have a little Secret Santa give-away-type thing here on Sixth Nation, of course there is no obligation to participate.

RULES
  • We'll gather a list of the people that want participate, just post in this thread saying you want to.
  • If you choose to participate I'll send you a pm that contains a list you have to fill out, nothing too personal just for shipping info, interest's and some other things. For your Secret Santa to get the general idea of what you might like to get, then you PM me it back.
  • The price limit is about 10/15/20 bucks.
  • The time limit for actually sending the gift or buying + sending it is through November, December and all the way to January.

The picking system will work something like this, when I've tallied the list of the people. I will assign a random number too your name. On the 12th of November, I will post the numbers here and you guys will pick one of them, each number representing a member here on SN. When you pick a number you will get a PM from me containing the List containing member you got.

I'm hoping people will participate in this, it could be a really interesting and fun experience, then again it could crash and burn.. :/ but we'll see Razz

I know this isn't the perfect thread and that is why I want you guys to iron out the kinks with me! So any thoughts, tips or suggestions or questions would be greatly appreciated.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Numbers are here!
Here is the list you have to fill out, Just copy/paste it to word/notepad/Sixth Nations Pm mcguffin.. Please PM me it once you're finished filling it out.
If you have a problem with the list post your concern here and I'll get on it.

Shipping information.
Name:
Town/City:
County:
Postcode:

Info about your self.

1. What are your Interests:
2. Favorite Games:
3. Favorite Movies:
4. Favorite Activities:
5. Favorite type of clothing:
6. If you could be a superhero which one would you be ?:
7. Favorite TV shows:
8. Favorite animal:
9. What was your favorite toy as a child?:
10. Favorite type of candy:
11. Favorite Colour/color:
12. What do you do in your free time ?:
13: Favorite kitchen appliance:

Last edited by Jolli on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Kick ass!
+1
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Oh Btw- I'm down like 4 flat tiers. Very Happy= :D
..... Translation- Count me in, homie!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Really cool jolli.
I hope this does well. I'll see about getting some graphics and links off the portal. We should hit the FB group page with a link too if it hasnt been already.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:54 pm

It would be awesome to get some kind of graphics banner or whatnot! Very Happy= :D I'll post a FB link later today.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 am

I heart this time of year!
This will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:34 am

Put me down.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm

This sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately funds are low on my part as of right now and I'm not sure how things will be by December so I'm not sure if I'll be participating. I would absolutely hate receiving a gift without being able to provide one for someone else so please don't put my name down as of yet. Great idea though Jolli, this definitely embraces the holiday spirit.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:12 am

That+s all good Streety Very Happy= :D We'll see how things change.

Love your pumpkin Contest ! I'll defiantly be joining that.
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:05 am

Put me down
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm

I be down for this
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Just a quick update.
I'm almost done with the questions you have to answer, everyone willing to participate will be receiving a pm within tomorrow or the next day.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:41 am

Jolli The Friendly Ghost wrote:
Just a quick update.
I'm almost done with the questions you have to answer, everyone willing to participate will be receiving a pm within tomorrow or the next day.

Cooh. Cool
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 am

Send me the info too.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:14 am

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:26 am

Hmm.. Looks like the '+1' fairy has been sprinkling some magic around this thread. Wink

Good stuff everyone, this is what community is all about. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Send me the info too.
SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  915210
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:53 am

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:47 pm

The Numbers are here!

Here is the list you have to fill out, Just copy/paste it to word/notepad/Sixth Nations Pm mcguffin.. Please PM me it once you're finished filling it out.
If you have a problem with the list post your concern here and I'll get on it.

Shipping information.
Name:
Town/City:
County:
Postcode:

Info about your self.

1. What are your Interests:
2. Favorite Games:
3. Favorite Movies:
4. Favorite Activities:
5. Favorite type of clothing:
6. If you could be a superhero which one would you be ?:
7. Favorite TV shows:
8. Favorite animal:
9. What was your favorite toy as a child?:
10. Favorite type of candy:
11. Favorite Colour/color:
12. What do you do in your free time ?:
13: Favorite kitchen appliance:

Last edited by Jolli The Friendly Ghost on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:06 pm

New update, send me the number you pick in a pm!
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Thinking
Hmmmm....
What number..do I want to pick.....
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Update nr. 3 for everyone: If you want to go over budget, then shoot me a PM and tell me, although nothing over 30.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Done, Done, and Done! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: