The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Not I
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:20 am

Has anybody sent their gifts off yet?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:20 am

I shall be sending mine next week when I get paid. f**** postal service cut itself off on at the end of the first week of December here, then mini-me came. But I shall be sending it. Got a good gift and all.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Anybody RECEIVE their gifts yet? I wanna know what the ideas everybody came up with
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:02 am

Ya, Santa seems to be a little late here.. Thinking
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:03 pm

This one is. I think Im just going to pm my person and let them know how and why its delayed. Maybe even out right ask what they want and let them know when they can expect it.

Im still in monetary recovery from several things.
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Yea I haven't received mine yet, but I sent it the other day. (also late)
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:07 pm

PALMER!!!!!!!!!!!! Daryl Dixon!!!!
OMG that kicks so much ass. Thank you so much. SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 915210

I'm keeping it in the box and I wouldn't mind collecting all of them.

You're so freaking awesome girl.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:35 pm

+1 to Palmer for making Cel squeal like a teenage girl !
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
+1 to Palmer for making Cel squeal like a teenage girl !
Laughing

I was going to +1 her as well but I hit my limit for the day.. Shocked
But I shall tomorrow because it was soooo thoughtful of her.
My daughter automatically claimed it but I quickly told her "Nope. This is Mommy's.. Go play with YOUR toys." Razz
I will keep him safe in his box.. And I have decided to set it beside the computer with the demand that NO ONE touches.
Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Haha thought you'd love it the minute it accidentally ended up in my "suggestions for you" section on Amazon... it was sold out for a while to. I was worried it wouldn't come back
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:22 am

+1
Thanks again.
*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:09 pm

I feel like I should remember to do this next year if you guys are doing it again. I always forget these things exist.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm sorry you guys, this is pretty much a failure... Shrug

But things got a little bit confusing after some people said that they were going to participate and then didn't follow through with it, and then I lost the lost I had everything planned out on that had everyone's list and was pretty much set up... and then some other things...

So pretty much everything that could go wrong kinda did... Razz

I'm setting a date, I don't know... April, just to give you guys and me sometime to do what ever it is that you need to do to make this happen and I'm accepting late entry's if some of you want to join.

So lets makes this happen and hopefully next year this will go a little bit more smoothly. Smile
Smile
Now if you have any sort of problem then just pm me and we'll talk through it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:21 pm

You got it Jolli! SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 915210
And I'll do better next year! I swears! Kiss
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Very Happy= :D That is good! Not that I'm mad or anything. SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 915210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)    SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SixthNations Secret Santa Give Away 2012! (SNSS!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: