The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!   The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:18 am

"STARS!"

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!   The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:15 am

Congratulations to this year's winner SwiftJusticeATX! He was the only one that submitted an entry this year, so I'm a bit disappointed since there were other people interested.

Here's a shot of him and his pumpkin! Congratulations! I hope there's a bigger turn out next year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!   The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Yeah.. Uhm I'm sorry for that Streety. Had a lot going on but I should have put this as a priority. I apologize.

But congrats to Swifty. That's awesome. Believe it or not, I had the same idea.
Looks great!!!
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!   The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:21 pm

I would like to thank the academy, Street, all the other nominees...oops. Like i told Street, I started out doing something else and then my daughter wanted to "help". I'm pretty amazed I was able to salvage that. We were able to chase Mommy around with pumpkin guts, which was awesome. She didn't think so, but we did. cheers Winning
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!   The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:09 pm

It's alright Cel, that kind of stuff happens. It's not a big deal. Although I wasn't participating, I didn't even have time to carve one myself lol.

That sounds like the whole family had a good time Swift. Glad to hear you got everyone else involved. You and your daughter did a great job on the pumpkin!

Thanks for your participation guys, it means a lot to me to see that people have interest in my ideas around here.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!   The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:47 pm

I carved something into a fake pumpkin about an hour before dark. I didn't think it was worthy of submitting since I didn't really try. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!   The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:59 am

I've heard fake pumpkins are way easier (not just cuz the lack of guts) but also the ease of carving
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!   The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:54 am

Less of a mess to clean up when they rot too?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!   The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Well I suppose it's something to keep in mind for next year's contest. I plan on running this again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!   The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nation's Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Contest!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: