The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Technical Issues (site use)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

Technical Issues (site use) Empty
PostSubject: Technical Issues (site use)   Technical Issues (site use) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:53 am

The idea came from nobody. We have never really had a Tech report here because the reality is with out access to the database, we cant really fix anything that may be functioning improperly or not at all. But I do see the need to at least know those things. If you are having problems with the site, please post here. If we cant find a fix, we can harass the host to come in and look Im sure.
Forumotion has stepped inside these walls before to clear some things. I'm sure we could get them to do it again if needed.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issues (site use)   Technical Issues (site use) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:34 pm

I'll report an issue.

Occasionally, the Quote, Edit, etc buttons end up outside the box and to the right. It stretches my screen.
It's not a horrible inconvenience, but I'm certain it's not just me because it happened on both my old and new computers.

Technical Issues (site use) Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issues (site use)   Technical Issues (site use) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:39 am

I know nobody was having problems with the notifications sending emails even though he turned them off. Wasnt that a problem for a lot of people not long ago? I thought there was a fix. Or is that one that just cleared out on its own? I dont recall.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issues (site use)   Technical Issues (site use) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:45 am

Why does the times displayed keep changing? Suspect

I like it at DD/MM/YYYY 24h time but it was telling me the day of the week today. I don't care what day of the week it is. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issues (site use)   Technical Issues (site use) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:24 pm

It was those dang cool ass ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issues (site use)   Technical Issues (site use) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technical Issues (site use)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know-
Jump to: