The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

The nations biggest loser

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

The nations biggest loser  Empty
PostSubject: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

So if an of you are like me, you really want to go to the gym and your dead set on it but then something comes up or you lose all motivation.

What better way to boost motivation with a friendly contest !

I want to have a contest to see who can become the healthiest gamer of the nation. I noticed i have put on a "little" bit of weight these past few months and i plan on taking care of that, But i thought why not see if any one else is planning on doing the same thing Thinking . If you are lets make things fun and intresting instead of the same old rigamoral !

The contest will run 3 months starting 2 weeks from this upcoming monday. But Jaded are you loco? its the holiday season and everything tasty and delicious is coming !

Well nation...i am a little loco, But think of it this way instead of gaining that winter weight you can eat the things you enjoy and possible even come out ahead.

But maybe your looking to gain some muscle if your on the skinny side, well join anyways and and ill figure a way to incorporate you also.

Did i mention there will be a prize for the winner ? More on that in the next few weeks before the competition.

If you are interested let me know, or just say so here! I will be posting my current weight my goal and most likely a picture log at the end

If you do not want to post a picture log that's fine but pleaseeeeee don't cheat or lie, the only person your cheating is your self if you do, and i like to believe that we have an honest group here Very Happy= :D

Rules

the winner will be decided by a percentage of there lost weight from there starting weight

If you are participating please message me or post the following info here

Starting Weight :

Goal Weight :

Final Weight : ( this will be filled out at the end of the competition lol )

Please no fasting. for those that dont know what this is , you basically starve yourself for 3 to 4 days with no food. Its very dangerous and unhealthy , and it is almost guaranteed you will put the weight right back on.

more to come lol

Tips
Spoiler:

Prize

Winners choice of : one year of playstation plus , 50 dollar psn network card or 50 dollars worth of steam games .

Current Participants
Jolli, Cel, Swft, Jaded

Last edited by jadedoblivion on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Sounds awesome jaded, I would be totally up for this! cheers Been getting kinda... fat, so might as well start running now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Great idea, Jaded. +1
Question. Do we have to post openly our info?
I am a lady you know. Wink
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Razz
Just post it, and then we will do the standard procedure, add 10 pounds too it.

Basic human weight calculations. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Razz
Just post it, and then we will do the standard procedure, add 10 pounds too it.

Basic human weight calculations. Laughing
But. But I have 10lbs just in my bra alone.
Sad
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:17 pm

. _ .
.. um..
I'm sorry, I can't think straight, mind is focusing on boobies now..

Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Laughing

Nananana
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:19 pm

You sure don't , anyone that dosnt want to post it on the fourms feel free to pm with the info , it dosnt have to be exact ethier , for example let's say I am 500 lbs and I want to lose 50 so I would have 450 as a Target weight but maybe I'm a little shy . Feel free to put 200 to 150 , its the same diffrence and if that makes you feel more comfterable go for it . I want this to be all about having a good time and being healthy , the winner is going to be based off of percentage lost

So that makes 3 so far Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Shocked my phone isn't fast enough to keep up with you 2 lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Razz I know right. Its just like bam! 16 pages of stuff. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Lmao that pretty much sums it up .

Right before the start ill be giving out some tips and tricks to help out along the way , a lot you guys probably already know lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Still its good to get tips and stuff to help us. So it will be much appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:36 pm

op updated with some rules , if you guys have any suggestions please feel free to let me know Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:38 pm

1st, love the avy. 2nd, I'm still thinking about boobiesl Lastly, I would love to do this. Great idea! I'll post whatever is needed. Percentage lost, pictures of my Buddha belly, etc. Fin times.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:31 am

Is there a comp for those who are trying to put on weight?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:13 am

Thanks swift I thought it was fitting for the month lol , and ill be updating the op with what will be required.

Dingo I've been thinking of how to include people that want to gain some muscle mass to add to there weight , if there are enough people that want to do that I may just run it as a separate part of the contest , if there isn't enough ill have to think of something.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:43 am

Maybe a BMI check. I think Dingo would like to start storing fat for the winter rather than lose it.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Omg your avatar is awesome swift Lmao . And maybe bmi would be the best way to go , might be easier to track and probably easier to calculate then a percentage .

What do you guys think ?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Isn't a BMI ridiculously inaccurate measurement when talking about a single person ?
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Isn't a BMI ridiculously inaccurate measurement when talking about a single person ?
I was about to say. I thought the BMI was a terrible way of trying to measure things.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:06 am

I just threw it out there for weight gain due to muscle. % of weight lost is probably the best way.
Oh and yes. My avy cracks me up. I found it by complete accident.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 am

I've never done bmi before , didn't know it was that bad.

O and prize will be up this Friday .
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:16 pm

So what is every one doing to get prepared?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Eating a grilled cheese sandwich...
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:22 pm

That's the spirit lol , I'd start trying to eat smaller portions . Don't eat till your super full just eat till your not hungry any more .

Yes jolli there is a difference lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The nations biggest loser
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: