The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

The nations biggest loser

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Laughing that is my plan, I'm not some *licks fingers* fat stupid guy.. pftf.. *licks fingers more* Razz

Planning on eating lots of chicken and fish, with exercising.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Well not a lot.. but.. you know.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 pm

i dont think i could enter. I am already super skinny, when my brother gets mad at me and punches me he hurts his fist because all there is to hit is bone. (I have natural thorn armor)
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:03 am

my best freind is like that nobody , The guy eats what ever he wants and he is still skinny as a rail
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:20 am

That is not nice, Calling your best friend a nobody Razz
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Laughing
That never gets old to you does it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:50 am

Not really. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:09 am

......... facepalm2 lmao
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 am

Laughing
That never gets old to you does it? Laughing
not to me either
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:23 am

Prizes are up , ill be posting daily tips starting tomorrow till the begging of the contest .
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm going to hang around the sickest group of kids possible, aka my class. Nothing kick starts weight loss like a good ol' fashion stomach bug. After that, 5 small meals a day probably.
I took alli before and it really worked. Mostly as a deterrent I think. Basically you're allowed 15 fat grams a meal. If you have more than that, you get the worst case of bubble guts and number 3 imaginable. That'll keep in line fo sho.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:16 pm

good plan swift , well besides the getting sick part lol
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:48 am

im planning on cutting out all fast food and junk, eating mostly vegetables and fruit, and the gym for at least one hour a day
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:23 am

What a great idea! I am loving this. I was working out heaps and then slacked off again. I think some healthy competition on the nation is great for motivation Smile
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Thanks, I do the same thing ill be steady for a good while then slowly teeter off, and every one loves a healthy competition

New tip is up, if you guys want me to add anything to the tip section let me know, i'd be more than happy
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:39 pm

If I had reliable scales I'd know but my weight is, but it's one of those stupid cheap ones that stuff up -_-

Plus dad tried to weight my cat on it Puzzled
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Well if you use the same scale the entire time then it should be the same percentage at the end, unless it changes every time you step on it.

And what........... O.o

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah, our cat is fat, or maybe he is just a fluffy cat but anyway dad tried to weight him xD
It was funny Razz
The cat didn't enjoy it very much...
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:49 pm

I cant get my cat to gain weight , he is a maincoon he is supposed to be huge and fuzzy , but he is just skinny and fuzzy orly :orly:
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Rusty is the same. But yes, I shall get back into my excercise today Smile
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm gonna start running tomorrow. This weekend was shameful, three dinner party's and the movies...

- . -"
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Rusty is the same. But yes, I shall get back into my excercise today Smile

Awesome! , if you want to take part of the contest it starts next monday the 19th

And yeah jolli i know that feeling lol i have been trying to stay away from fast food but driving all day for my job doesnt leave me much a choice Mad
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:09 pm

The contest is the final result?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Oooh Okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The nations biggest loser
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: