The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

The nations biggest loser

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The nations biggest loser  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:16 am

One thing I am thankful for is not having debt. I also have no savings... I dunno.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:18 am

I have about 2k in debt thankfully its not that much and once I can steady off I will be throwi g all my extra money at it lol . 2 pounds to go for being under 200 , 12 total so far
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:24 am

Clap Well done

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:03 am

thanks Very Happy= :D im aiming to be under this weekend , so I'm really going to be pushing my limits
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:03 am

YOU CAN DO IT! Have lots of sex. I hear that helps. Sexercise.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Well, sometimes debt can't be helped. We had to by a van as twins require a lot of stuff when going anywhere. The roof HAD to be replaced, the deck was falling apart and HAD to be replaced, a window was leaking and HAD to be replaced, etc.

None of our debt is from foolish or spontaneous spending (luckily we are OK like that), but I just hate having any. I like freedom! heh.

Anyway, last night I went for a run. I have now hit a new milestone. I reached the 5km mark with out stops/breaks/walking! Goal 1 of running acheived! :)It's getting easier, and my recovery time is getting quicker. Healthy body and mind are well on their way! ...And yes, this thread is definitely a great motivational tool!
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:06 am

Wife just received the Insanity workout. I may give it a whirl, but I do like the variety of the gym. Plus cardio cinema is the only way I can run for long periods of time without losing interest.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:18 pm

I haven't tried the insanity work out , I had a customer that was Doing it and they lost a ton of weight . I'm the complete opposite when it comes to jogging. I like the out doors and the scenery instead of just staring or watchig tv well I jog at the gym
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The nations biggest loser
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: