The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The nations biggest loser

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:44 pm

yeah its percentage of weight lost from starting weight to final weight, i feel that would be the best way to do it
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:20 am

Hey guys and gals please have your info pmed to me by this friday , Thanks Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:51 am

I wont be able to lose much as I will be working and am busy tomorrow. Goddang it D:
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 am

Working helps you lose some.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:54 am

The contest is for three months Razz lol

i made it that long because working out hard for a week and quitting is what i'm trying to avoid, and this way it will help people get into a pattern
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 am

New tip will be up tonight, its hard to edit op on my phone
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 am

I have a tip!

Tic Tac's are not an acceptable food substitute

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:27 am

This is true , and it will be included lol
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 am

Water is a good way to kill appetite if you are dieting, on lower food intake. Try to limit your water intake to the reccommended 1.5 - 2 litres a day if exercising. Energy drinks are a waste of time. Don't use cooking oil products in your cooking, or olive oil. If you are making a stir fry item use a non stick pan an a bit of water. Sexercise is good Exercise. If you can't do Sexercise, try to get at least 30 mins a day. Break it down to 10 minute periods three times a day is you feel you will get bored.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Water is a good way to kill appetite if you are dieting, on lower food intake. Try to limit your water intake to the reccommended 1.5 - 2 litres a day if exercising. Energy drinks are a waste of time. Don't use cooking oil products in your cooking, or olive oil. If you are making a stir fry item use a non stick pan an a bit of water. Sexercise is good Exercise. If you can't do Sexercise, try to get at least 30 mins a day. Break it down to 10 minute periods three times a day is you feel you will get bored.

Unless you're on a ketogenic/paleolithic/other LCHF diet like me. Then that stuff is good. Razz

Quote :
500 calories of fruits and veggies will fill your stomach where 500 calories of fats will only fill it 1/8

I'm not too sure about that. Thinking Might be true in physical terms. I forget to eat because my breakfast [high in fat and protein] keeps me full for such a long period of time. I've been forcing myself to have a snack in the afternoon to make sure I don't stay under 1200 calories. Even then, I still might not be consuming over 1200 calories regularly. >_>

Anyway, good luck on the contest, everyone. Very Happy= :D

I'll also throw in a tip.
– Drink at least 1 to 2 cups of water with each meal.
– Don't rush your food down, allow your body time to tell you whether it's full or not.
– Your body is only hungry when it's missing something it needs. Taking a multivitamin can be very helpful in ensuring your body is getting all the nutrients it needs.
– Try to cut down on sugar the most. It doesn't matter if it's table sugar, fruit sugar, HFCS, or cane sugar. Sugar is sugar.
– Be cautious of lowfat/"diet" versions of food. These tend to have a lot of sugar and other crap added in to compensate for the loss of flavor from the fat.
– Get your fiber and carbs from vegetables and fruit. Don't fill up on bread, pasta, grains, or starches.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:25 pm

It may have been grease and the bad fats ill double check that , the fruits and vegetables I'm almost 100 % sure I know I have read and seen it before
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Cold water makes your stomach contract. Drink a full cup about 30 minutes before a meal also helps.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:02 am

TheLastNinja wrote:

Unless you're on a ketogenic/paleolithic/other LCHF diet like me. Then that stuff is good. Razz

...Okay I know the keto word but isn't the paleolithic word used as an age when Dinosaurs roamed the earth? You eating dinosaurs?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:45 am

Any other good tips for weight loss? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:46 am

Eat dinosaurs.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:11 am

I find when I get cravings for snack food a junk , chewing a piece of gum will get rid of the cravings . That could just be me though lol
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:12 am

Dinosaur is good eatin. Very lean. Basically, you can only eat what cavemen ate. Did cavemen have donuts, Starbucks, or chips? No, than neither can you.
At the risk of losing my man card, I'll give a tip for tips. Pinterest has lots of good recipes and tips.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:34 am

Dinosaur is good eatin. Very lean. Basically, you can only eat what cavemen ate. Did cavemen have donuts, Starbucks, or chips? No, than neither can you.
At the risk of losing my man card, I'll give a tip for tips. Pinterest has lots of good recipes and tips.

The above quoted is awesome.

+1
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:17 am

Awesome tips guys ! When the competition starts feel free to post your progress and anything that is helping you out .
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 am

TheLastNinja wrote:

...Okay I know the keto word but isn't the paleolithic word used as an age when Dinosaurs roamed the earth? You eating dinosaurs?

I wish. Just look at the size of that steak. drools
Spoiler:

Paleo/primal is kinda like keto. It's basically the presumed diet of the preagricultural hunter-gatherers. You get to have a higher carb intake than keto, but still avoid most grains and legumes. Strong emphasis on avoiding processed/refined foods that are likely to cause digestive issues, such as food containing gluten, lactose, and refined sugars. Although, dairy low in lactose can still be consumed. [Cheese, cream, butter, yogurt.] Unless you're a purist, in which case all dairy is a no-go. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:52 am

Feck that I need my dairy.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 am

I found out milk messes with me, so I'm fine with it not entering my stomach. I'm not a purist, so I'm not giving up cheese and sour cream. tongue
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 am

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE CAKE!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:41 am

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 am

I feel cheese cake would be counter productive ... But its so good .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The nations biggest loser    The nations biggest loser  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The nations biggest loser

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: