Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Halo 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Halo 4   Halo 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:05 pm

so those few with the 360 can discuss it if they so wish. (though this topic will probably die)
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Game looks awesome. My GF picked up her pre order last night, but I couldn't play yet because I had to study for an exam. I'll be starting campaign mode today Smile
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm

im installing it to HDD now. my brother will be by in a few hours to play the campaign co-op until then i am going to play the MP.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Campaign is extremely well done, although some bits seem very.. eh. *Small Spoiler* Take the first level when you set the rocket of to hit the cruiser, doesnt seem very... KA BLAM BOOM BOOM *Explosion* stuff.
Multiplayer is very well done also. Id say more but for now its full of lag and me as an Aussie get paired up with Americans.

Ive completed the campaign 3 times.
First run; Solo Heroic
Second run; Solo Legendary ~ Also got the mighty Mark VI armor for it
Third run; Co-op Heroic

Ive completed Spartan-Ops on legendary as well. And thats a good spin off series kind of thing completely different then the campaign, which i like Smile
343 did a good job, although i still prefer Bungie.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:22 pm

I am rather disappointed with this game. even as an american playing with other amicans it can be pretty laggy
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:55 am

nobody wrote:
I am rather disappointed with this game. even as an American playing with other Americans it can be pretty laggy
The connection is appalling for a Halo standard, its unbelievable the amount of lag you receive no matter where you are. I' actually not bothering with War Games. You can play Spartan Ops online and even though there's slight lag you get way more XP.

Im currently sitting on SR 30. Running Mark VI Armor, and playing Spartan Ops to level up. I have 2 friends over the level 60. And they're really good players. And even they agree however, the lag is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:56 am

I haven't seen much lag, personally. Not compared to Reach.

I will however say that I kind of hate the change they made to player health. I liked the Reach system where you had a shield and then once it was down a little more life. Not only do you die much faster in this, it seems like now they can shoot you once or twice and then punch and kill you which is even more annoying than before.
Back to top Go down

Halo 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top