The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Empty
PostSubject: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:57 pm

I've been a fan of the Evil dead trilogy ever since I saw Evil Dead 2 on my brothers pc, and when I heard about this remake I hated it, every decision. Now though, as the trailers start coming out...

... Yes please.

Last edited by Leo_337 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed YT tags and embedded video.)
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:49 am

I'm okay with this.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 am

Naw. This is blasphemy. Blasphemy I say!!!!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Give in Six... I did, and look at me now... So.. what I'm saying is... JOIN US! JOIN US!
or I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 pm

I will probably go see it just to see it, I don't have any high hopes for it to be good it looks like they are going for the gore shock that a lot of scary movies do these days .
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 pm

There is always that chance that its good, although it didn't happen with Friday the 13th... (had cool kills but failed) or Nightmare on elm street or Texas chainsaw massacre (newest one sucked balls) ... but there is still a chance! mostly since Sam Raimi, Bruce Cambell and all of the original makers have given this movie a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:15 pm

There is a chance I will give you that I just wouldn't get my hopes up lol
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 pm

You wouldnt want to eat my soul. It is full of pesticides. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

I obviously cant say if the movie will be good or not. I can say Im tired of film re doing movies that were done already. If you cant be original...you just shouldn't be. The Evil Dead Movies have reached cult classic status. They shouldn't be touched.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:25 pm

I don't know, I like coffee Thinking

And its not like they're trying to erase the awesomeness of the originals, they're doing their own thing with elements from the old movies.
but yeah, I get what you're saying, it is getting a little tiresome seeing the same old same old when it comes to horror movies.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:21 am

So the original just came into my home yesterday, Lisa went a bought it. I know what I'll be watching on Saturday.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:08 am

Its a bit campy for sure. But that is part of its charm.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:13 am

Evil Dead Day on Saturday, From Evil Dead one to Army of Darkness. f*** Campiness this is awesomeness. And my boom stick.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 am

Its so good, then you have to watch the 2 sequels, not as much seriousness just hilarity and fun Razz
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Looking at your avy jolli I feel you should have this.

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:36 pm

"Klaatu barada nikto" from "The Day The Earth Stood Still" inside joke for Sci-Fi movie fans.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Very Happy= :D

"I may not have said every single sillabyl... But yeah, I basically said it."
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"Klaatu barada nikto" from "The Day The Earth Stood Still" inside joke for Sci-Fi movie fans.

Here is where I back peddle a little because that is a remake that actually impressed me. Even with Keanu in it.
But my heart still loves the old version. I love those old horror/ sci fi films
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:36 pm

I liked it, even though its mostly because I love Keanu....

And I regret not buying the original on Blu Ray.... ~ _~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.    Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Dead. Not Suitable for anyone under 18... Not even me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: