The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:42 am

What about a trophy for active and supportive members?
Members who contribute to a wide range of topics and post daily. Things like that.

That should get some new members interested in posting more frequently and getting to know everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:52 pm

The thing with having trophies for posting in topics is that there's a potential for spam. We've seen it happen before at other sites.

We have some ideas for new trophies, it's just a matter of finding the time to put them together.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:44 am

Ah yeah that is quite true.
Luckily not many people spam though. I only do if people don't reply quick enough and have news or something new to say Razz

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 am

Is there a way of knowing how many lines of text a post has, so as to implement a trophy based on it ?. Let's say you get the "frequent poster" trophy for posting a message on any topic, at least 2 lines long, once per day (can be on any range of topics not just one particular one) for a week period.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:21 pm

@Mitchell wrote:
Is there a way of knowing how many lines of text a post has, so as to implement a trophy based on it ?. Let's say you get the "frequent poster" trophy for posting a message on any topic, at least 2 lines long, once per day (can be on any range of topics not just one particular one) for a week period.

Other than checking people's post lists by hand, I don't believe so.

Also, if no one has noticed yet:

Two more trophies have been added: "So You Think You're Funny?" and "Lending a Hand". Both of these trophies require confirmation from forum staff to be earned. Hopefully I caught all the active members who have earned "So You Think You're Funny?".

You'll notice that they're in the "Descriptions Unknown" section of the second post in the other thread. These trophies have "???" in the place of where the requirements for the trophy would normally be. It means that while the staff know what's required to earn the trophy, you don't. You are free to speculate on what the trophies' requirements are, but we will not be telling you what they are. We can tell you whether or not you have fulfilled the requirement(s) for them if you ask in the other thread.

Happy hunting. Wink
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Sixth nation hidden trophy walkthrough on gamefaqs Razz lol

That's a really neat idea, will the names of the hidden trophies give them away ( as in what to do for them ) to people that haven't gotten them ?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:53 pm

I know all the secrets.
Who wants to start the bidding at 500 bananas? Twisted Evil

Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_m2bbmw87wD1rs6fubo1_500
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 pm

We have our opening bid of 1 Vanload of bananas!
Who'll bid 2? Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:22 pm

you know that your supposed to tell nobody right?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Close! I was told to tell no one!
Therefore, the highest bidder and one person of their choosing (minimum) will learn the secrets.

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:48 pm

@jadedoblivion wrote:
That's a really neat idea, will the names of the hidden trophies give them away ( as in what to do for them ) to people that haven't gotten them ?

Wink
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:13 am

nobody, no one, same thing. nobody has a van full of bannanas....wow that could sound sooo creepy
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:48 am

@CobaltMonkey wrote:
I know all the secrets.
Who wants to start the bidding at 500 bananas? Twisted Evil

@nobody wrote:
Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_m2bbmw87wD1rs6fubo1_500

@nobody wrote:
you know that your supposed to tell nobody right?

Now that is comedy.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:18 am

Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_ln9hgzRY8a1qami9to1_500

Don't ask me why....
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:20 am

Sorry, but that bid does not surpass a vanload of bananas in value. Also, you're not allowed in this auction hall anymore. pale

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:21 am

Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 886746
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:23 am

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:20 pm

Question for y'all (sorry it's a bit vague, but I want to keep it a surprise):

If you had some notice before the trophy became available, what do you think of a "limited time only" trophy? I'm thinking of doing something where the trophy will only be attainable for a week but you were given a week to find out about if first. You could only get the trophy during the one week.

Also - and I will make the announcement in the 4th Anniversary Thread - there will be a trophy for participating in that event. I will go and post in that thread now.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:39 pm

I dont think I should be informed about an upcoming trophy if it is something that can be done before it goes active.

and if it is for an event I think that trophies should just be given out to those who participated at the end of the event, instead of basically announcing an event as a trophy even in advance, however i dont see it as that big of a deal, and if others want it the other way around (and i suspect there will be) then i wouldnt really object to it
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Hello trophy hunters!

I have something you actually have to hunt for. Very Happy= :D

Hidden somewhere among all these thousands and thousands of posts is this image contained in a spoiler:

Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 TCF7fH1

You will find a link of that post in the spoiler. PM that link to me and you will receive this trophy on 3 April:

Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 ZDh5ACA

You MUST send your PM to me by 2 April, 23:59 PST. After that you cannot receive this trophy.

I'll start you off by saying that this image is hidden in a post made in 2013. If you want this trophy to be special you might not want to tell everyone where it is if you find it. I'll leave that up to you guys to decide. Wink

I will drop hints every few days depending on how quickly people find it.

Good luck and happy hunting! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion   Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sixth Nation Trophy Feedback and Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know-
Jump to: