The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Indie Games on Steam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the Humble Weekly Bundle.
Anyone have any experience with this? Yay or Nay?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:33 am

Lisa's cousin got it on the Xbox, he quite enjoyed them. I was watching him play it and it seemed like it would be good.

I'm gonna go with "Yay" cause it's a physiological thriller style story with survival elements that I think you would like.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:29 am

only played original. it is a solid game, and is rather original. worth a shot if you have the money...but so is the unreal bundle, where you get 70 bucks worth of games for 10 bucks, and those are some great games you missed out on cobalt.

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Yeah, I saw that. That is a lot for $10.
Just doesn't strike me as fun for some reason.
Shrug

Average price on the Alan Wake bundle is currently around $2, btw.
Going to do a little more digging. I seem to recall very mixed reviews when it came out. Though it obviously did well enough to get a sequel.
Thinking

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yeah, I saw that. That is a lot for $10.
Just doesn't strike me as fun for some reason.
Shrug

Average price on the Alan Wake bundle is currently around $2, btw.
Going to do a little more digging. I seem to recall very mixed reviews when it came out. Though it obviously did well enough to get a sequel.
Thinking
its worth it for unreal 2: awakening alone. that is a single player story based shooter.

and its not getting a sequel it did get some DLC or a standalone expansion or something like that
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Ah. I see that it's a smaller downloadable title. Wiki expressly states that it's not a sequel. More of an expansion pack, I guess then.

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:38 am

I got the Alam Wake bundle for $1, love humble bundles Smile
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:49 pm

New humble bundle is up if you pay more then the average you will get hotline Miami , I'll be getting the bundle Friday if anyone dosent have hotline Miami and wants it let me know and I'll send you the key .
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:44 am

My boyfriend got the Alan Wake American Nightmare dlc on sale on xbox. I watched him play and it was pretty cool Smile
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:37 am

I went ahead and picked up Alan Wake, as well as the Humble Bundle 8. Haven't gotten to play any of it yet, but I will soon. I'll let you all know how it goes. Still about 12 days to but the Humble Bundle.

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:18 pm

There is a telltale bundle now, pretty tempted to pay above the average to get The Walking Dead episodes !
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:06 am

New humble bundle is up if you pay more then the average you will get hotline Miami , I'll be getting the bundle Friday if anyone dosent have hotline Miami and wants it let me know and I'll send you the key .

I wouldn't mind having it if that's ok Smile, I already have a few of the games on the bundle anyway.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:40 am

you got it mitch i should be buying it by the end of the day and ill pm you the key code

Ran into a bit of a snag i forgot i don't have a pay pal lmao, ill be have to pay my gf tomorrow to get it for me :' (
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:17 pm

well got sand box universe and changed the earth and sun into giant black holes and crashed my game lol
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Humble Bundle 8 just added 4 more games for paying over the average price.
If you bought the bundle already you'll still get them. You can use the same email they sent you before to be linked to the page with your downloads/Steam keys/etc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:17 pm

well got sand box universe and changed the earth and sun into giant black holes and crashed my game lol

Well, of course it's going to crash if you turn the Earth and Sun into black holes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:28 pm

i was hoping it would throw everything into deep space lol i guess the game could not handle that much chaos Shrug

Also since summer time is here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( i cant host it for some reason )
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:53 am

Does anyone else play awesomenauts ? Its in the new humble bundle ,its really fun but I am terrible at it lol.

its a 3v3 rts
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 am

I got it for free on PS+
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:31 pm

How long ago was that ? I think it might be easier to play on the ps3 then my computer . I have been enjoying it but I have only won one match lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indie Games on Steam   Indie Games on Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indie Games on Steam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Hardware and General Discussion-
Jump to: