The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

TheVindictiveVixen - Gaming Enthusiast

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

TheVindictiveVixen - Gaming Enthusiast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheVindictiveVixen - Gaming Enthusiast   TheVindictiveVixen - Gaming Enthusiast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

ALL OF THE DRAGON SOULS.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: TheVindictiveVixen - Gaming Enthusiast   TheVindictiveVixen - Gaming Enthusiast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Am I the only one who tried to take on both a dragon and 4 giants at the same time, and then decided to run away.. and suddenly the dragon killed the giants for me Shocked

DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN. pale

Wish I recorded it Razz
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: TheVindictiveVixen - Gaming Enthusiast   TheVindictiveVixen - Gaming Enthusiast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Yeah, the Dragons attack other creatures whilst it attacks you. I was casually standing next to a frost troll and it didn't attack me.
Then the dragon killed it and some other creatures, before I shot an arrow into his knee ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheVindictiveVixen - Gaming Enthusiast   TheVindictiveVixen - Gaming Enthusiast - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheVindictiveVixen - Gaming Enthusiast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: User Vids and Montages-
Jump to: