The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hump for a reminder! Very Happy= :D

Yes.. I will keep humping. Enjoy folks. Wink

I say young lady that kind of behavior is not construitive... constuctive... correct for a young southern lady.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:36 am

So do we have a list of games and times they will be played in or what's going on
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Hump for a reminder! Very Happy= :D

Yes.. I will keep humping. Enjoy folks. Wink

I say young lady that kind of behavior is not construitive... constuctive... correct for a young southern lady.
Six doesn't have a problem with it. Shrug

Wink

Jaded- I'm unsure myself. Out of all that are listed, very few have offered any opinions.
Uncharted 3 Multi player and Black Ops 2 was brought up but getting anyone to go beyond that is like pulling teeth. Laughing

P.S.
I suck balls on Black Ops 2--- Just ask Palmer but I can slay my share in zombies. I was elected M.V.P. in my house two nights in a row. Cool

Cool
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Also some borderlands 2 would be great!
But it's only 4 player.

Blops two offers about 12 player custom lobby's I think which if we could fill would
Be sweet!
Or maybe R3 and blops 1?
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 pm

You just need to work on mp more often and you'll get better. You still have shitty guns
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:18 pm

i would be down for some zombies the new map is amazing !
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:51 pm

i would be down for some zombies the new map is amazing !
Meh

I'm all about killing the Invinceables for the good stuff!!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 pm

zombies for black ops 2 lol

and i have to pick up the dlc for borderlands still i only have the first one Sad
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:01 am

That's all right Hyperious drops good stuff !
Gee is a pain for no reward
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:27 pm

If you participate in this event, you will earn the following trophy:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, things are looking good for me being able to show up on Friday.
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:05 pm

I still have all 3 resistance games. Black ops 2 mp or zombies all dlc. Uncharted 3. Borderlands 2 no dlc. Cod bops 1. Cod mw1. And others for mp. Thats what i got
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Excited
Stella that is awesome!! Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 915210

We need to set up exact times. We all have different times zones for the most part. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:41 am

ill be on and off all day tomorrow so ill just check here to see when you peeps are on
i dont have anything on so i should be able to catch a few of you!

but i guess time would help!!
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:45 am

ill be on and off all day tomorrow so ill just check here to see when you peeps are on
i dont have anything on so i should be able to catch a few of you!

but i guess time would help!!
Will you be on and off all day Friday? Thinking
And I think I will be doing the same Friday. Start in the a.m. and work my way through the day until I go to work later that night. Very Happy= :D
This is going to be so much fun! cheers
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:07 am

errr what its going to be sunday for me
it is on the 16th for you guys?

EDIT* lol i thought it was this weekend hahaha what a dick!
i just checked the OP i should still be good for next week as well !!
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:28 am

Laughing
Omg Wadey!! I love you dude.
And that's great you will be available Friday! You had me worried for a sec.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 am

yeh its friday for you in the US but for me it will be saturday
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:05 am

Gotcha. Wink
GAME ON!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:33 am

I'll be on various times for sure, I think I got most of the games people brought up. I mentioned UC 3 because it is a FREE download and everybody can play it regardless of what games you own of PS3.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Sigh. I'm a maybe again.

Any possibility that this could happen over a weekend? I mean, it is a big deal, right? Right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Sad

I suppose we can make it a weekend event? I know some may have a lot going on with Friday. And I work Friday and Saturday night but I have to sleep a while during Saturday. Thinking
And Sunday I'm off.

Is it okay for everyone that we make it an all weekend event?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:25 am

I see no problem with that it may be better coz in sted of me trying to
Do a 6-8 hour block in one go I can just hop on PSN and see who's on during the weekend
And then jump in with you. I'm gunna have to add a couple of you thou to make it easyer.
Az,cel,Palmer Ill send you an friend request next time I'm on.
Jolli I think I still have you on my list if not ill shoot you one as well!
Think iv got everyone ealse!
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 am

cheers
Sounds good to me too!
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Screw it, I'm not working Friday (since I'm not scheduled to). I'll be around for a bit.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:35 pm

i will be able to play more games with you guys if its a weekend deal i have toi work friday and sat but ill be on all night sat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread   Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nation's 4TH Anniversary Game Night ~ Planning Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: