The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Safety Not Guaranteed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Safety Not Guaranteed Empty
PostSubject: Safety Not Guaranteed     Safety Not Guaranteed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 am

Watched this tonite on Netflix. Its an Indie flick starring Aubrey Plaza, Jake M. Johnson, , Mark Duplass. Based on a real life personal ad that was featured on a Tonite show segment

Wanted: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box 91 Ocean View, WA 99393. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before

Anyways, it a funny movie that I would recommend for anybody wanting to kill an hour and a half. Aubrey Plaza ( Parks and Rec). Jake M. Johnson ( The New Girl) and Mark Duplass (The League) are all good actors that I've watched in various shows and movies. I was able to talk my wife into beliving this should count as a Valentines day date movie and tbh I didn't really think it was painful at all. This movie blows away all those big star big budget so called romantic comedy movies that I really hate.
Back to top Go down

Safety Not Guaranteed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: