The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Such an awesome evening. I cannot wait for college to start back up. Oh my goodness.

You can't make posts like that and not tell us what happened. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:52 am

Spurs won a game?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:49 am

If the cat is actually a Kitten between 6-9 weeks old and fully black, then hand over my cute little fluffball please Kiss

Also, Internet got turned off at 11pm, using my 3G.. just checked the network drives on my computer (tethering my phone 3G to my laptop) f*** YES, GoT EPISODE FINISHED DOWNLOADING IN TIME! cheers Time to go watch me some incest amputee kinkay timez Cool (loljks, Idk whats gonna happen.. would be awkward if thats literally what happens Shocked)
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:59 am

Wut?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:12 am

Such an awesome evening. I cannot wait for college to start back up. Oh my goodness.
cheers
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:44 am

Kaiser wrote:
If the cat is actually a Kitten between 6-9 weeks old and fully black, then hand over my cute little fluffball please Kiss

Also, Internet got turned off at 11pm, using my 3G.. just checked the network drives on my computer (tethering my phone 3G to my laptop) f*** YES, GoT EPISODE FINISHED DOWNLOADING IN TIME! cheers Time to go watch me some incest amputee kinkay timez Cool (loljks, Idk whats gonna happen.. would be awkward if thats literally what happens Shocked)
sureee its 6-9weeks old Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:46 am

cheers

cheers
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:57 am

cheers

cheers
Wink
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Wink

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Wink

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. Laughing
Yes it does my friend. That's what makes it so worth it.
When things just.. fall into place. And the oddest times. I love it!

Oh and... Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 915210
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Yes it does my friend. That's what makes it so worth it.
When things just.. fall into place. And the oddest times. I love it!

Oh and... Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 915210

Seriously. I won't complain, though. Very Happy= :D
Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 915210
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Oh. My. Freakin'. Lod.

I somehow managed to last eighty-two rounds of Hostiles Mode. Previous high score: Thirty-one rounds. Previous high score on the map I just played: Eighteen.

I can die happy now.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Insomniac is also having a contest where people make FUSE videos and submit them for a chance to win $5,000. The community votes on the top 10 and then IG picks the top 4 to give $5,000 each to. There are only 80 entries, total before counting disqualified ones.

Here's a link to UnzippedZebra and mine's, a 90's advertisement for FUSE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can vote once every 8 hours per video. Sometimes the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] site messes up and gives you an error after clicking vote or just doesn't load at all.

Contest ends at 12:01PST tonight! Vote pls. Much love will be given. I love you

Congrats! I saw you were 1 of 4 grand prize winners, via a Tweet from Insomniac!

Great job, and great vid!
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:24 am

sureee its 6-9weeks old Twisted Evil

More like 6-9 years old pale No

Plus I'm 99% sure the universe hates me, woke up two days ago with a puffy eye and now its bruised as f*** and looks like someone punched me... and I don't know how it happened.
then yesterday my best friends mum says after me seeing my bffl for the first time in 5 months, I'm the reason she's so depressed because I'm satanic and have a "negative spirit" along with other shit, and I ended up telling my mum while I broke down and my mum got all defensive and like "Does she know you have PTSD and she can't go round saying things like that? What's this about a negative spirit? You're depressed, of course you're negative... Rolling Eyes" then mum went on about her side of the family being able to see dead people and get followed by ghosts so maybe I am too... and thats maybe where the negative spirit things comes from Shocked which caused a panic attack because I freaked out... Embarassed
and then today shit just keeps getting worse its all over the place.. and then I had a moment of peace.. then BAM. something else happened No

Snuggling my cat who's now trying to claw my other eye out is the only thing keeping me calm and grounded right now.. (and yep. she literally just clawed my face... that little.. Evil or Very Mad but I still love her Kiss)

ah, I think this calls for a GoT marathon to cheer myself up... Cool
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:17 am

I'm currently torn between having Pop-tarts or a Rice Krispy Treat for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:20 am

Thinking Go with rice crispy treat.

I'm currently torn between making bacon and eggs for my little and myself...
Or
Just giving her a bowl of cereal. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:22 am

Give her the bowl of cereal and keep all the bacon and eggs for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:41 am

Give her the bowl of cereal and keep all the bacon and eggs for yourself.
Laughing

I can't.. Sad Girly LOVES bacon.
Plus.. When I asked her she said bacon and eggs. Sad

So.. I'm off to feed my little with yummy goodness. cheers
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:38 am

Another chance for bad storms tonight. Really hoping we don't get baseball sized hail/tornadoes like last week...
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:36 am

Another chance for bad storms tonight. Really hoping we don't get baseball sized hail/tornadoes like last week...
where you be livin
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:44 am

Just outside Dallas. We had a tornado pass just 2 miles from our house last week...x_x
The weather this spring season, good lawd.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:11 pm

I thought weather here was bad.. just saw on the news that 3 massive cyclones just destroying everything in 'merica.. I literally just stared at the screen like an idiot... didn't realize how crazy it gets over there pale

For some reason I'm really tempted to go eat my homemade penutbutter cup thingies I made for my dad.. but then I realized how much I hate peanut butter... but I'm craving it so bad and I have no idea why... my brain is literally making me wanna eat all the things I hate. No
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Just outside Dallas. We had a tornado pass just 2 miles from our house last week...x_x
The weather this spring season, good lawd.

Stay safe my friend ! We get tornados around here too. The hail is more common and destructive tho. Mother nature is something you don't take lightly if you live in any area prone to these type of storms.
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Yea stay safe bud!
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:04 am

Kaiser wrote:
I thought weather here was bad.. just saw on the news that 3 massive cyclones just destroying everything in 'merica.. I literally just stared at the screen like an idiot... didn't realize how crazy it gets over there pale

In Austrailia, the wildlife will kill you.

In America, the weather will kill you.

You can't ever fahkin' win either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: