The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:09 am

In Ireland the weather is shite but nothing is really trying to kill you.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:29 am

In Ireland, everybody is too drunk/crazy to care/notice.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:32 am

\_(o.o)_/ We're not the ones living where the weather or wildlife tries to kill us. We may be saner than most. And really really bored so we have the craic in the pub.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:47 am

Spurs need to win just two more games and they'll be in the finals! Yesssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In Ireland the weather is shite but nothing is really trying to kill you.

Same for the West Coast here.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:09 pm

LickiBro
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:48 am

Welp. I get the results of my MRI today...
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:52 am

Big bucks no whammies ?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:59 am

Welp. I get the results of my MRI today...

This is on your knee innit?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:59 am

Bahaha. I dont see that happening, sadly.

@Liam, yep. After 3 months of walking on this POS, I finally get to see what is wrong. If it's ACL, that'll be fun...x_x
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:24 am

.....torn acl.......gafhgababdj that would be my reaction to that news lol hopefully it isn't that severe
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:31 am

If it's bad news I think you are allowed to punch the doctor and say that it was freedom of speech. However if it's good news then he's allowed to charge you $100,000.

I think that's how American healthcare works...

Also ask "Are you sure it's not Lupus?"

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Laughing

EDIT: this one made me giggle more.. and then picture the entire show spoken in this way.. Razz
Spoiler:

I think that ACL shiz is what happened with my mum.. le knee is doin well, despite her slipping and nearly tearing it again No but yeah its getting stronger and less painful so yay for the miracle of surgery cheers
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:38 pm

ACL is indeed torn. Ill be having surgery on June 17th. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:30 pm

ACL is indeed torn. Ill be having surgery on June 17th. Sigh.

Sorry to hear that you have to have surgery. Crying or Very sad The good news is you know what is wrong with it and they have come a long way in knee surgery techniques. In any event you will have time for Song Pop and WWF , maybe a replay of R2 or something til you start rehab the new knee
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Honestly, I was expecting it at this point. My knee never healed, and the orthopedist saying it had "passed" the ACL test didn't give me any hope. Oh well. Ive got Last of Us coming out at some point. Really wishing the Fall semester would come quicker, though. Sigh.

On top of that, I won't be able to talk to m'lady much soon. Her having dial-up for two months FTL. No
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Sorry for the bad news man :/ . The last of us looks awesome at least you'll have something to do lol

and I had no idea dial up was still around O.o
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Eh, it's all good. I came to terms with it a while ago, and like I said before me blowing out my knee actually had really positive outcomes. And yeah, Last of Us looks absolutely fantastic. I have a deep feeling it will be my game of the year.

I didnt either, but I guess her grandparents still have it. Oh well. D:
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:49 am

I had a weird dream... like.. really... really... weird. pale

I have these scars on my upper arm right, and when they occurred they were pretty deep and shiz and probably should have gotten stitches but I was a dickhead and just left them Evil or Very Mad
So in my dream some doctor like peeled back the skin layer and was like "LOOK, EVEN THOUGH THE SCARS HAVE HEALED ON THE SURFACE, YOU STILL HAVE CUTS IN YOUR MUSCLES AND SHIT" and then was poking around and like my inside of my arm had massive slashes in it and it was so weird and the dude was poking at it and then I stuck my finger in it and like half my f**** hand disappeared into this massive slash in my arm... and it felt so weird and real and just omg, when I woke up I had to check to make sure my arm was still in one piece. pale

... then it gets weirder but I don't wanna think about it because it will drive me insane again No

SO KIDDIES.

TL;DR Sleep... nope, do naht want. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:30 am

You could always go old school and right her letters and mail them like the good old days lol
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:25 am

GOOD news Jeremiah's mom was valedictorian of her college class. She went back after being laid off by blue cross blue shield. So now she's a physical therapist and she gave me tons of exercises for my shoulder.

Bad news dad and Tonia are fighting badly again. So dad brought a bunch of stuff over and is staying a couple days. He said they need a week apart.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:31 am

Bad news dad and Tonia are fighting badly again. So dad brought a bunch of stuff over and is staying a couple days. He said they need a week apart.
Do they fight this bad, often?
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:55 am

This is only their third fight as far as i know
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:10 pm

My mum's gotta do dayshift or be outta a job.. which means for the first time in 20-something years, my parents will have a "normal" marriage where both of them basically work the same times and spend every night together... and if they're anything like they are on the few nights every 2-3 weeks they do spend more than 3 hours together... holy shit I can already smell the divorce papers on their way Shocked
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:12 pm

This is only their third fight as far as i know

Yah but when they do it has to be a doozy tho.. seems like last fight about the surprise party was pretty bad. TBH my first marriage that lasted a year or so had those kind of fights but my current marriage has more normal disagreements. Is there lots of booze involved ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: