The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

I hate it when this happens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

I hate it when this happens  Empty
PostSubject: I hate it when this happens    I hate it when this happens  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:02 am

I havent had a new game to look forward to since tomb raider back in early march, and before that was something in january I think. just been playing old games again, but then on april 30th/may 1st is far cry 3 blood dragon, soul sacrifice, and neverwinter nights. all basically releasing same day.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: I hate it when this happens    I hate it when this happens  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:58 am

I don't seem to be having the same problem, sure I have had to miss out on great games for the time being but I make sure I buy the best of the best. BioShock Infinite was a must-buy, LoU will be a must-buy and so will GTA V . I wanted to buy Tomb Raider but I got DS3 instead.

March was super hectic, I had to miss out on both Tomb Raider and GoW: Ascension although that game looks like nothing new so I don't mind waiting a while to finally play it.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: I hate it when this happens    I hate it when this happens  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:03 am

I know what you mean, I can't seen to get worked up enough to buy some games and am now finding myself going through the Dragon Age series and then to Mass Effect series. Previously all I wanted to play was Skyrim. It's like I can't build up the enthusiasm for the newer stuff lately.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: I hate it when this happens    I hate it when this happens  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I know what you mean, I can't seen to get worked up enough to buy some games and am now finding myself going through the Dragon Age series and then to Mass Effect series. Previously all I wanted to play was Skyrim. It's like I can't build up the enthusiasm for the newer stuff lately.

I feel the same way, but I think a large part of it, for me anyway, is being a dad. Less time, and less desire to play games...
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: I hate it when this happens    I hate it when this happens  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:29 am

LoL, I've still got Assassin's Creed to finish...

Plus GTA IV...

Plus Brutal Legend...

...Farcry 2...

...Half Life 2...

...BloPs 2...

...Plus many more.

Embarassed

But will I be getting Last of Us, day one? Probably. Laughing

Stupid games marketing. Mad
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: I hate it when this happens    I hate it when this happens  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:49 am

I honestly don't know how you can have unfinished games. I have to finish a game.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: I hate it when this happens    I hate it when this happens  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:14 am

I honestly don't know how you can have unfinished games. I have to finish a game.

I have a crap load of unfinished games, I think its the way I play em all laid back and not rushing just moseying around, and then cracking open a new game before I finish Also for a while I was buying games Lodstyle so Im backed up. Never fear tho I have a feeling that while the PS4 library is being built up I'll have many hours of PS3 gameplay.

@ Leo Brutal Legend ?? Me too....... not finished.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: I hate it when this happens    I hate it when this happens  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:28 am

I haven't been excited about a game to buy since... uh...

*Thinks about it for a few minutes.

*Looks at PS3 shelf

*Checks Steam library

... Torchlight II?

I mean, in 2011 there were a whole bunch of games that came out that I wanted to play and I got pretty much all of them as birthday and Christmas presents by the end of the year, and since then there hasn't really been anything that has got me excited. I followed a game closely from announcement to release and was disappointed with it, and then after that I stopped paying attention to games until after they were released and the reviews were coming out. Apart from the occasional gem there doesn't seem to be a lot of good games coming out lately and half the time if they are considered to be good I'm not interested in playing them.

I think I'm getting to the point where I might stop playing games because nothing's really interested me anymore and I feel I should be doing other things with my time.
Shrug
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: I hate it when this happens    I hate it when this happens  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:53 am

I wouldn't go that far but I see what you mean.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: I hate it when this happens    I hate it when this happens  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:19 am

There's plenty of games I'm interested in playing, but not many seem worth being excited nor paying $60 for. Even with the few I'm excited for, I consider waiting for a GotY/price-drop.

I mean, in 2011 there were a whole bunch of games that came out that I wanted to play and I got pretty much all of them as birthday and Christmas presents by the end of the year, and since then there hasn't really been anything that has got me excited. I followed a game closely from announcement to release and was disappointed with it, and then after that I stopped paying attention to games until after they were released and the reviews were coming out. Apart from the occasional gem there doesn't seem to be a lot of good games coming out lately and half the time if they are considered to be good I'm not interested in playing them.

I think I'm getting to the point where I might stop playing games because nothing's really interested me anymore and I feel I should be doing other things with my time.
Shrug

Resistance 3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate it when this happens    I hate it when this happens  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate it when this happens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Hardware and General Discussion-
Jump to: