The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please choose one of the two options (descriptions at the top of the OP)
OPTION 1
PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_lcap82%PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 18 ]
OPTION 2
PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Wadey hasn't posted anything yet though and he has Loyalist colours.

I are confused. scratch
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Me too because they changed back to dark blue for me. I wonder if we have a clash in group colors? What color, if any does 18 Plus have? It could also be that the server is having a hard time keeping up with the rapid edits to the boards and themes.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:10 pm

I changed my colour so the Loyalists can have a much closer one to the one here. 18+ has no colour.

That's possible, I suppose. Also, users can choose which group they want primarily displayed. Staff can't change that option for you; we can only change what groups you're in.
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 am

if you guys switch over can someone message me on Facebook lol
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:59 am

@KinkyCrispy wrote:
if you guys switch over can someone message me on Facebook lol
its open now there a hand full of peeps there just giving feedback the the admins on pretty much anything.
trial and error sort of thing just to see if there any bug that may cause issue
Smile
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:06 am

Wadey is right, Crispy. If you have the chance, pop over and tell the Admins your thoughts. It's much helpful to them for we as the community to give our input.

But if you can't make it over just yet, no worries. I'll hit you up.

Btw- Are you a member on our group page on Facebook? scratch
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:55 pm

well i dont really have time for here let alone there.

and no i'm not
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Well so far it looks like everyone who has been there likes it. I suppose we're going to have to put it to a vote sometime in the fairly near future.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 pm

bounce

Crispy- Check your PM box, homie. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:18 am

We'll still be 'Sixthnation.net' Cripsy.. If your bookmark for the forum stops working you can still use our URL for the Portal. Wink
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Registered! Smile
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Smile

OP has been updated. Forum move will be put to a vote starting this weekend and will run for a week.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:36 pm

This may be my first time voting on something in my entire life! Shocked
cheers
Let freedom ring BABY. YEAH!
Wink
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:49 am

I'd personally like to stay where we are in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:50 pm

But... but...

Unlimited PM box. D:

Razz

Well, that's why we're having a vote to see what users want to do. All we ask is that you check out the other site before you vote. Smile
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:55 pm

My vote is in.

I just want to ask everyone to take the time to register at the other site and make an informed decision in their vote. If you have ever been a member of this community, please log back in. Guests who lurk in the backgrounds....register. This is all of our work. This is all of our community. What and where it goes is in every users hand. Past, present, future. Us on this site. Or a new one.
It's what we make it. We have a chance to take the lessons learned here and start a bit fresh. A chance to leave behind the things that haven't served us well or at all and focus on things that can and have. It's time to move forward and just knowing how and where we came from, and how and what we have already done here...well, it only make me hopeful.

Many many people have put their time effort and energy into this community and to the members who are in it. Into the idea of building a multi platform community based on a love of games and friends and checking all the other b.s at the door. You all have helped build something here people keep coming back to. The very least that deserves is an honest vote and participation in the advancement of where and what we go and do from here.

I'm not sure what is ahead any more than anyone else. Because I'm in the mind set that its up to everyone. At the moment, the topic is moving this community to a site that better equips us. Before that does or doesn't happen I just want to thank everyone who has ever been here and supported this community no matter what your "rank" or title was or is. It's not about that. We wouldn't be anywhere if not for the log ins. If not for the registrations.If it wasn't for the posts, and the games, and the spam, and the trolls, and the bans , and the laughs, and the tears, and the every days ....... If it wasn't for every single person that ever walked in the door here......we wouldn't be what we are and we wouldn't have gotten this far.

So where to gang? Lets get some votes in! Everyone. Past user. New user. Unregistered user.
This is your community. Its your voice.
Please use it. Very Happy= :D 

If there are any questions or concerns over the move, please post them.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:12 pm

boom done and done
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:00 pm

My anonymous vote is in.
I'm in favor of the move.
Now my anonymous vote is out.

I'm not going to pressure anyone else to vote for a move, but I will say that I believe it's time we've moved on. It's time for a change of sheets, so to speak. We've liked the little race cars running along the ones we've got, but we've outgrown them now. Time to move on to a more adult, manly set of bedclothes. Something with ninjas on it, obviously.

Dear Forumotion,

We're breaking up with you. It's not you, it's us. Well, actually it's a lot you. But some of it is us as well. We've been through some good times and some bad times. Most of the latter being your fault. It's not what you did. It's what you couldn't do. Proboards knows how to treat a user base, unlike some forum software. It satisfies our needs in a way that you just can't. We even cuddle after posting there.

Don't look at us like that. If you wanted us to stick around, then maybe you shouldn't have randomly refused to load while mumbling something about a headache. Maybe you shouldn't have gone changing the text entry boxes without warning. Maybe you should have supported features like brackets and trophies the way a real forum does.

Look, you're trying to grow. Trying to change. That's great. Really, it is. We wish you nothing but the best, and hope you find a nice user base that's right for you when you're done growing up. But we can't wait around for that. We have to move on.

All the best,
Sixth Nation User Base

P.S.
We're taking the Dingo with us. He likes us better anyway.

PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:26 pm

I cast my vote, I wouldn't mind moving if all of the many threads I have participated in went with it, which seems to be the case Smile .
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:29 am

I think a forum change is a good time to revise how the games categories are sorted.

I know you dont want it split my consoles, and I think genres is bad considering how conflicting they can be, and I did have a good alternative, but i cant remember it anymore.

though at the very least I think that we should revise which categories they are split between. like RPG and action should be together considering just how many action RPGs there are.

personally I think we should have a system that has a category for F2P (which is not bound by genre, they are common in mmorpgs, but there are plenty of other game genres that aren't) and something for indies, then I realized that is basically sorting it by pricing in a way. if that was the case then it would be like AAA, indie, F2P, and freeware (for games like slender which are totally free)
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:16 am

I DID THE THING!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:54 am

@nobody wrote:
I think a forum change is a good time to revise how the games categories are sorted.

I know you dont want it split my consoles, and I think genres is bad considering how conflicting they can be, and I did have a good alternative, but i cant remember it anymore.

though at the very least I think that we should revise which categories they are split between. like RPG and action should be together considering just how many action RPGs there are.

personally I think we should have a system that has a category for F2P (which is not bound by genre, they are common in mmorpgs, but there are plenty of other game genres that aren't) and something for indies, then I realized that is basically sorting it by pricing in a way. if that was the case then it would be like AAA, indie, F2P, and freeware (for games like slender which are totally free)

Once we go, there will be all sorts of decisions to make. Myself, I thought it may be best to wait to delve into it all until we had a clear indication as to whether or not we were actually going. But yes. Keep the ideas fresh and in the back of your mind. There will be lots to do and discuss in our new home.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:56 am

Laughing  +1 Spunks. Best break up letter ever!

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:55 am

Blarg... I said everywhere but where we were actually voting that it runs for 7 days. Well, a little over six now.

But yes, you still have time to make your decision. No rush yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:14 am

Not that it matters consider it's essentially a given the forum will be moving. Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE   PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ OP | FORUM MOVE VOTE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know-
Jump to: