The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Building the site and community

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Bunglin
Third Nation
Bunglin

Nation Reputation : 3

Building the site and community - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 am

Nice lol!
Back to top Go down
kktoronto0711
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:52 pm

just wanted to say... LOVE the "what i did" banner at the home page.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:18 pm

That was Liam. Im sure he'll be happy to hear that.

Ive never wanted to mention some of the spelling errors to him.
:geek:
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:26 am

Pffft the spelling errors were deliberate. Because... um... it makes it look personal... and um... More internet forumy... so Razz

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:24 pm

OOh. We haz a FAQ button. Pretty. :drunken:

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Its always been there, I just moved the buttons around. I dont know I like this new way. Thinking
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Thought it looked familiar when I clicked on it. Recognized the page, just didn't remember the button. Embarassed
It's still pretty. :drunken:

Back to top Go down
mrgabou27
New in the Nation
mrgabou27

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: new setup and design for the sixthnation   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:58 pm

i really enjoy coming here and discussing games and all but the layout and setup is very complicated and its difficult to find where you're going.... im not here to criticize anything.. im just trying to help and give constructive comments
anyways its great here keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i really enjoy coming here and discussing games and all but the layout and setup is very complicated and its difficult to find where you're going.... im not here to criticize anything.. im just trying to help and give constructive comments
anyways its great here keep it up!
There's an element of 'getting used to it', as there is with most forum use, and your feedback is appreciated. Very Happy= :D

Specific examples of what you'd propose changing are welcome.
Except for Leo's choice in sundresses. We've asked, and no, they don't make them any more low cut, or yes, he'd buy one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:13 am

Damn straight I would. Cool

Myself, Gabou, I always click on 'Index' followed by 'posts since last visit' to see what's been happening and who's been posting. From that list I can then pick out the threads that interest me and go to them first, coming back to the others afterwards. Wink
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:54 am

We're always on the lookout for ways to improve the place, so if you have any layout suggestions, let one of the mods or admins know and we'll discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:50 am

A good way to spread the word is by posting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as your comment as your profile page on the PSN.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
A good way to spread the word is by posting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as your comment as your profile page on the PSN.

I also use it in R2. When ever I create a custom game, I name the game sixthnation.com

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:57 pm

One thing I don't like about this place:

All the font is small. It's like squinting all the time. Drives me mad sometimes. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:38 pm

you need glasses? scratch
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Optomotrist says I has almost perfect eyesight. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:32 pm

I guess that you need a new...doctor person facepalm2
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Evil or Very Mad

Compared to:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (I don't know wtf happened to that place)

Yeah, I find the font size here small.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:14 pm

I checked all those links, 'Zira, and the general font size was the same on all of them, only the catagory headers had slightly larger bold font... Wink

Maybe it's a setting on your PC that needs changing? scratch

A section of the MyRes forums actually has much smaller font than here... Thinking
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:23 pm

I see your point but the font doesn't bother me that much Neutral But since this is a construction thread, then why not make it bigger if some people have problems with it cheers
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Az, I actually found the font here too large at first. I had to shrink it. It's easy to do though. Just hold Ctrl and press -. To make it bigger, do the same, but press +. Helps a lot. Plus, I think your browser should save it that way too, and only on this specific site. Does mine. Give it a try. Smile

Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:23 pm

new theme layout?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building the site and community   Building the site and community - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building the site and community
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know :: The Suggestion Box-
Jump to: