The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Transformers 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

Transformers 2 Empty
PostSubject: Transformers 2   Transformers 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 pm

Saw it today with my 4 year old...it kicked ass. He flippin loved it lol. Tons of robot carnage, lotsa action and the effects were pretty schweet. Go watch it!!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 67

Transformers 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2   Transformers 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:49 am

Saw it last night. Was worth my money for sure.

I always laugh though when I see critics getting mad at movies for not having an story when clearly its supposed to be an ACTION movie. Yes it did have a small semblance of story. But people are going to see TRANSFORMERS doing their thing. Stupidity I tell you. If people want story they'll go to another movie. But if they want transformers - they knew where to go. And thats exactly what you get!

Good laughs. Good action. Story enough to drive the movie forward. Fun time. Which is what I paid for. Screw critics.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Transformers 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2   Transformers 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:50 am

Going to see it tonight. Really looking forward to it.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

Transformers 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2   Transformers 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:27 pm

I fell asleep twice watching this, not because it was boring, but because it was too long- yes, thatswhatshesaid. Rolling Eyes

Megan Fox= extremely hawter in this movie What a Face
Back to top Go down
Eriktr0n
Fourth Nation
Eriktr0n

Nation Reputation : 5

Transformers 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2   Transformers 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:57 pm

I didn't like the first one so I refuse to see this one. A friend of mine said to me "How can you not want to see a movie with Megan Fox in it?" To this I say, Why would I pay an absurd amount of money to see a mindless Michael Bay film when I can see Megan Fox on the internet and get the added benefit of not having to see her try and "act". Also, I think that Shia Labeouf (However you spell his name) might possibly be the Anti-Christ, that is if it doesn't turn out to be the Free Credit Report guy.
Back to top Go down
PhillyPride88
Second Nation
PhillyPride88

Nation Reputation : 2

Transformers 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2   Transformers 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 pm

I really enjoyed it (just saw it last night). It's not like there wasn't any story at all. There was plenty to move the story along. As for the action, well...YEAH! There was plenty of that. Especially the battle right before the final one, quite a bit of robot carnage.

I liked it, so up... Razz there
Back to top Go down
mynameesmorty
Fifth Nation
mynameesmorty

Nation Reputation : 13

Transformers 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2   Transformers 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:50 pm

I loved it
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

Nation Reputation : 1

Transformers 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2   Transformers 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 am

Saw it with my almost 4yr old son this weekend. I had a blast just watching him. I liked the movie too. I was very surprised he made it through the whole movie considering it was his first time at the movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transformers 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2   Transformers 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: