Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Mass Effect Might come to the ps3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

Mass Effect Might come to the ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Might come to the ps3   Mass Effect Might come to the ps3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Mass Effect 2 is not a Microsoft exclusive, says BioWare

BioWare makes some killer role-playing games, and PC and Xbox 360 owners are likely getting excited about the release of Mass Effect 2. But in an interview with Joystiq, BioWare’s Matt Atwood explained that EA owns the rights to Mass Effect, and therefore the game is not an exclusive for Microsoft.

BioWare has already announced that Dragon Age: Origins will be available on the PS3, along with the PC and Xbox 360. As far as the intellectual property itself, EA owns the rights to Mass Effect and the game could end up on the PlayStation 3.

A statement from Atwood certainly does not allude to the possibility PS3 owners will see Mass Effect 2. “We’ve only announced 360 and PC,” Atwood said. “At this point we’re really focused on those platforms.”

But given the fact that EA holds the rights to the game, and that BioWare is planning on releasing a PS3 version of Dragon Age: Origins, there is a chance Mass Effect 2 could make its way to Sony’s console.

Do you think we could see Mass Effect 2 on the PS3?
http://www.psu.com/Mass-Effect-2-is-not-a-Microsoft-exclusive,-says-BioWare-News--a007717-p0.php
Back to top Go down
Eriktr0n
Fourth Nation
Eriktr0n

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Might come to the ps3   Mass Effect Might come to the ps3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Mass Effect was an awesome game! I'm really looking forward to this one and the fact that it's not Xbox exclusive is even better!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Might come to the ps3   Mass Effect Might come to the ps3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 pm

There's still a lot of "IF" in this. I'd really like to play a Mass Effect game as I heard it was fun. Also I really enjoyed KOTOR 1 and Jade Empire, so it would likely be great. Still too much if, though. I'll celebrate when I see the proof. Until then, I'm a Doubting Thomas monkey. ''monkey'
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Might come to the ps3   Mass Effect Might come to the ps3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
There's still a lot of "IF" in this. I'd really like to play a Mass Effect game as I heard it was fun. Also I really enjoyed KOTOR 1 and Jade Empire, so it would likely be great. Still too much if, though. I'll celebrate when I see the proof. Until then, I'm a Doubting Thomas monkey. ''monkey'

Too much if and not enough sniff. Here, sniff this finger: can you guess what I had for dinner last night?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Might come to the ps3   Mass Effect Might come to the ps3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:54 am

Cue Liam in 3....2....1....
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Might come to the ps3   Mass Effect Might come to the ps3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:20 am

Lamb Chops?
Back to top Go down
Enorag
Second Nation
Enorag

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Might come to the ps3   Mass Effect Might come to the ps3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:06 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
As of recent, Bioware have been really sucking up to Sony, saying it's very exciting it is to develop for and the like - this could just be them trying to get the PS fanboys on side, though I like to have a bit of hope for Mass Effect on PS3 Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Might come to the ps3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top