The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Empty
PostSubject: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Leo said I was 'technically' trolling when I posted an amazing song in my Squirrely buddy's thread, so I thought I needed to make a separate thread. Btw, have you ever seen a grown squirrel cry, Leo?! LOL.

Anyways, post up any underground/experimental/avantgarde hip-hop you like in here. If it gets major radio station airplay, it doesn't count. Alright?!

I'm going oldschool for the first one:

I'd like to make a list of what I post up, just in case they get deleted or whatever:

1. "To Mock A Killingbird" -- The Sebutones
2. "Silence" -- Company Flow
3. "Grimey Inks the Moment" -- Sixtoo
4. "Doomsday" -- MF Doom
5. "Civil Obedience" -- Sage Francis
6. "The Mercury Craze" -- Subtle
7. "Pip's Kid" -- Pip Skid

Last edited by redhamuSLA on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
-ZeeK-
Second Nation
-ZeeK-

Nation Reputation : 3

Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:07 pm

man deff make the title shorter, it takes up soooo much space on the portal pages recent posts
also does this count?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:20 am

" Hip-Hip "?? Laughing

I love you U Red, keep on keeping on with your electric boogaloo or whatever you kids call it nowadays, LoL. 🐰

Avante garde-ish:

Last edited by redhamuSLA on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

PostSubject: Re: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:41 am

Shocked
what am I doing in here?
lol!
ah yeah
french rap!
LMAO

LA FIEVRE!
Shocked
Parisien Band NTM
& Marseilles I AM

affraid
accents!
MMMMMMM
lol
*runs off to hit some METAL*
:flower:
Back to top Go down
Alucard1028
First Nation
First Nation
Alucard1028

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:35 pm

holy hell awesome title!!! LOL

and yeh, FUCK mainstream!!
Back to top Go down
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation
boogieman7247

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:04 pm

nice title.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:46 am

Thanks! It's about the content, though. (^_-)b

Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Peanuts & Corn stuff:

Last edited by redhamuSLA on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard1028
First Nation
First Nation
Alucard1028

PostSubject: Re: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:06 am

kinda mainstream but.....

Love the Flobots and I love that song.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Sorry, as much as I loved the title, it really was messing things up so I shortened it. I left in the 'No Kanye' bit though 'cause I thought that was really important.
Back to top Go down
Alucard1028
First Nation
First Nation
Alucard1028

PostSubject: Re: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm

what do i know about whats mainstream in rap or hip hop these days.....ive heard some new stuff from people driving by and i couldve sworn i heard robot voices? is that what people are doing nowadays? gay. lol

some Big Pun ^_^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b   Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground/Experimental/Avantgarde Hip-Hip Hop-Hop Hop-Hip (Eff the Mainstream!)...No Kanye, Jay-Z, Lupe, Weezy, etc...(^_-)b

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Music-
Jump to: