The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

DOG - The Bounty Hunter Live

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 67

DOG - The Bounty Hunter Live Empty
PostSubject: DOG - The Bounty Hunter Live   DOG - The Bounty Hunter Live Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:24 am

So, he came to Vancouver. The most questions my friend and I got when we told people we had tickets were....so wtf will he do? There's no one on stage to go after!

Surprisingly the man is a very solid speaker. Coming across as confident, he speaks in ways that draw the listener in. He uses ample amounts of humour to keep you engaged and to lighten some of the serious points, topics and history he covers and he has guts to come straight out and say what he feels, believes and sees.

I was quite impressed. Generally he did speak about his history, but while many fans and people know the general history, he actuall really got down into details of his life as well as more of a view into his personal life with his family and their experiences with the life they all have together.

Was a fun time. Unfortunately....my phone, which boasts a 5.0 MP camera fails hard with the quality of pics I got. Even with the settings set nicely.

Here's two of the decent ones. Yuck. I will have the videos on YT soon which I will post as well. All in all, it was worth 60.00 to see a guy I've only seen on TV, live. And only 20 feet or so away from me. Oh, and the other white blob on stage with him is Leland Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: DOG - The Bounty Hunter Live   DOG - The Bounty Hunter Live Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:06 am

Leland kicks ass!!!

It was a good show that Dog the Bounty Hunter
You don't get much positive on tv. The guys story alone is cool.
Semi Ex bad guy gone semi good guy.
And the way he would not just catch his bonds, but seriously try to help them, and the way he talked to them.
Hell he even prayed with and for them.
He seems like a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: DOG - The Bounty Hunter Live   DOG - The Bounty Hunter Live Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 am

DOG explains how he got his Monicker and about his Murder charge.

Q & A with DOG and Leland at the end of the show

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOG - The Bounty Hunter Live   DOG - The Bounty Hunter Live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOG - The Bounty Hunter Live

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: