The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

MGS the movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shatten_Fox
Fourth Nation
Shatten_Fox

Nation Reputation : 1

MGS the movie Empty
PostSubject: MGS the movie   MGS the movie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:04 am

Metal Gear Solid the Moive said to be realeased late 2008 - early 2009 as stated by Hideo Kojima but sadly this isnt the case so maybe it will come out in 2010 or perhaps even later.

This is a shame because i was looking forward to seeing that they would do the MGS series by making the movie but knowing the luck of making movies out of video games it is likely to wreck the MGS series.

So the question i ask is would you want to see a MGS movie or would you rather they dropped the movie and focused more on Metal Gear Solid Rising and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

MGS the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS the movie   MGS the movie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:19 am

They did release the movie... It was called Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots :geek:

Seriously though, I would want them to focus on the movie as much as they do on a game.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shatten_Fox
Fourth Nation
Shatten_Fox

MGS the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS the movie   MGS the movie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:26 am

Liam wrote:
They did release the movie... It was called Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots :geek:

Seriously though, I would want them to focus on the movie as much as they do on a game.

Yea the cut scenes in that game although good took way to long my game play time would have been way lower if i didn't sit and watch all of them.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

MGS the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS the movie   MGS the movie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:31 am

Some very good scenes though.
Try a play through skipping all the scenes and see how long your play through is.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 67

MGS the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS the movie   MGS the movie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:41 am

I would be very happy with an MGS movie. But then they would HAVE to start from Metal Gear 1 and work their way. That would take a loooong time a be a lot of movies. Also, who to play snake? Many say David Hayter would be fine if he beefed up a bit, others look elsewhere.....the debate rages.

Liam, I just noticed your sig is quoting me. Niiice cheers
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

MGS the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS the movie   MGS the movie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:46 am

Its awesome. That which is awesome gets in the sig quote.
Very Rarely do I do such a thing.

I wouldn't think they would take everything from the games, perhaps start an entirely new one, opening up with the MGS timeline history and presenting as alternitive history with something like small clips.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Shatten_Fox
Fourth Nation
Shatten_Fox

MGS the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS the movie   MGS the movie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:54 am

I think it was said that David Hayter wouldn't have any part in the Moive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MGS the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS the movie   MGS the movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MGS the movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: