The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Who else is watching...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

Nation Reputation : 13

Who else is watching... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Season 2 of True Blood tonight.
Rx likey. Vampires are dope.
Thoughts?
I LOVE the books the tv series is ok. But, that doesn't mean I won't be watching it!!! cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation
boogieman7247

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:23 am

didnt watch last nights yet....will tonight.
Back to top Go down
Alucard1028
First Nation
First Nation
Alucard1028

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 pm

i watch Top Gear, The Office, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, My Name Is Earl a couple of other things here and there..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:59 am

True Blood, House, Burn Notice, CSI (LV & M), Harpers Island.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:42 pm

My TV watching has largely dried up in the past few years. They just haven't released anything that really caught my attention. On the whole, I'd say I watched about 2 hours of TV a week until recently. I mean the USA lineup is pretty good. I'll watch Psyche, Monk, House, and Burn Notice (all hail, Bruce "the chin" Campbell) if I happen across them while channel surfing. Scrubs was always great, but by the sixth season it seemed that the show had lost it's luster. Still funny, but just not that engaging anymore. Heroes was good, but the stupid writer's strike killed it. Made them shear off the second season's ending earlier then planned, and by the time they got back underway all they could do was scramble to get something together using the bits they had left over. Boo, writer's strike!

There are two shows I do watch actively. One is in the off season now and so I'm down to about 1 hour a week. Supernatural has grabbed my attention and won't let go. Especially with the last season finale. I was like Shocked! How exactly to you deal with this situation? Counting the minutes until I get to see.

I've already admitted to being a nerd elsewhere so this really isn't a big surprise, I imagine. Alright, time to really show my (mental) age. Ahem,
Hello. My name is Cobalt Monkey. I am twenty-five years old, and I still like anime. Embarassed
I admit, all too often anime is nothing more than big swords and bigger chests. Violence and ultra violence. Still, I stand by my Ghost in the Shell, Bleach, Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D. Love 'em all, and maturity be hanged. Bleach, incidentally, is the other hour of my weekly watching. The rest of the time I'm just playing games.
Back to top Go down
Enorag
Second Nation
Enorag

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:11 am

I watch a lot of Top Gear (new series tonight Smile Smile )
A great show people need to watch is Psychoville - it's actually still on iPlayer right now. It's a comedy made by two of the League of Gentlemen (and it shows too Wink )

Also, I'm kinda getting into Breaking Bad as well Smile
Back to top Go down
nine5one
Third Nation
nine5one

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 am

Any of you guys ever watched Dead Like Me? I miss that show 2 seasons and they called it quits Sad Same thing happened when I started getting into Journeyman last year....at least Lost is still up and running, what a phenomenal show!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:38 pm

A show called Burn Notice?

Has this been brought up yet?

My wife+Netflix+plus every waking moment=tv in my room always has this show on.
I saw Bruce Cambell so...can't be bad right?

Maybe I should watch?
Suspect
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:27 pm

We love it!! It is one of the shows we watch on Saturday AM's on Demand. Six - see if you can get it on hulu. It's free!

How about Dead Like Me? I just found this little nugget on hulu. Ahhh, hulu.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:38 pm

I watch Burn Notice infrequently, but I always enjoy it when I do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Meathead2004
Second Nation
Meathead2004

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Cash Cab. Nuff said.

But even so, I will say this. Greatest idea for a TV game show. Ever.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:17 pm

Maybe Ill try to work them in. See the problem I have with watching tv shows is that I cant miss one. idk why.
If I miss one, and I cant make it up somehow...forget it.
The show is dead to me.

Cash Cab is kind of clever.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
We love it!! It is one of the shows we watch on Saturday AM's on Demand. Six - see if you can get it on hulu. It's free!

How about Dead Like Me? I just found this little nugget on hulu. Ahhh, hulu.

Dead Like Me got old fast. Gave up on that a couple of years ago.
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:23 am

See, that's the beauty of Hulu... I can quit when I want and it doesn't cost me a dime!
Back to top Go down
PhillyPride88
Second Nation
PhillyPride88

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:18 pm

My guilty pleasure this year was Deadliest Warrior, a new show on Spike. I hope that they pick it up for another season. It doesn't look like I watch any shows that anyone else watches Sad
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:58 pm

THe few shows that I watch all the time are LOST, South Park, and that 70's show...
Back to top Go down
mynameesmorty
Fifth Nation
mynameesmorty

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:49 pm

I didnt like Dollhouse at first, but after about the 3-4 one, I started to like it. Good stuff SiX
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Dead like me was teh awesome, w/ extra awesome sauce. Two thumbs up Rx seal of approval.

And dollhouse was really good too. A little too predictable, but still very watchable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else is watching...   Who else is watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who else is watching...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: