Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How many registered clan members should be required to create a group?
less than three
Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. I_vote_lcap11%Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
three
Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. I_vote_lcap22%Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
four
Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. I_vote_lcap0%Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
five
Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. I_vote_lcap22%Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
six
Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. I_vote_lcap11%Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
more than six
 22% [ 2 ]
none, it's not a good idea
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. Empty
PostSubject: Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation.   Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Dear members,

we all know everyone is proud of their clan, and although most of you show this apreciation through the signatures and the "Clan" line in your profile, you might be also interested in having your own clan avatar to add to your own avatar, and your own group in the forum... and maybe even your own private board!

We have been running this idea for a while, and we set up the number of clan members to 6. So this meant that if you have 6 clan members registered here, you could have all that just by asking an admin and giving us the link to your clan avatar to upload it to the site. However, it might be better to reduce that minimum to 3 members.

What do you think?
Please vote and leave your comment!!! We will read your feedback and work on it before the end of the month. I will be taking suggestions and ideas until the 1st of September. We will make a decision by then. Smile You have 9-10 days to share your thoughts.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation.   Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Personally, I dont think there should be any limit. If even just one guy wants it he can. That may be all it takes to get the rest of his clanmates to follow.
The original post is here btw, just a few down from this one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bunglin
Third Nation
Bunglin

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation.   Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:30 pm

It's good to see you guys willing to try and encourage other clan's to hang out! Cool
Back to top Go down

Clans: having your own symbol and group in the Sixth Nation.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top