Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Unreal Tournament 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

Nation Reputation : 4

Unreal Tournament 3 Empty
PostSubject: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Does anyone play this game? I've had it for a while and only played it a few times. It seems like a decent game. I like how fast paced it is but don't care for the weapon spawns. I'm thinking about getting back to playing it so if anyone would like to play just give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Josey__Wales wrote:
Does anyone play this game? I've had it for a while and only played it a few times. It seems like a decent game. I like how fast paced it is but don't care for the weapon spawns. I'm thinking about getting back to playing it so if anyone would like to play just give me a shout.
i play this game
i just need people to play with for trophies
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

PostSubject: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Cool. I think I can help you out. I don't think I'll be on tonight because I have a few things to do but I wouldn't mind getting at it soon.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:18 am

-Dj- wrote:
Josey__Wales wrote:
i play this game

I could play with you guys for a few trophies

Mind you i haven't played the game since that big update

It was like 5-6 months ago...so i might be rusty Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

PostSubject: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Your welcome to join anytime.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:32 pm

eveofdestructin wrote:
-Dj- wrote:
Josey__Wales wrote:
i play this game

I could play with you guys for a few trophies

Mind you i haven't played the game since that big update

It was like 5-6 months ago...so i might be rusty Very Happy= :D

yeaaaaa about us having UT3
thats a negative. i traded that in along with a couple other games for an xbox
figures someone would join who has it that we could play with Sad
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

PostSubject: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Have you guys downloaded the free map & titan packs yet. I'm downloading it now. Not sure but I think it said something about added game modes. If nobody is on R2 tonight then I might see what its all about.
Back to top Go down

Unreal Tournament 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: