The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:11 am

IM sure banded would love to kick it up.
I know he had tried a spin and went with a banner of the month, but it drew about the same level of activity.

It would be cool to see going again.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:27 am

Maybe a little blurb in the news ticker thingy up on the top would draw attention?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 am

We've done it in the past. Could still do it now.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Sounds good to me. Hopefully nobody forgets about it this time.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Well Ive downloaded my Gimptitude.

Let the mediocre sig making begin!

Again
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 pm

A lot of your sigs actually have looked nice Six. I'd have to say quite a few are way better than some of mine.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:03 pm

im in

also could i get a little warning about moving to the new look if it happens? i have an idea for banner of the month
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:42 am

I still want it to happen yeah. I was hoping we would get all the needed buttons etc first though, so i am not sure when the WHEN will be.
But Ill let ya know.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:36 pm

What new look are you guys talking about? Just making a new banner up at the top? Or making an entire overhaul?
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:15 pm

are you a loyalist street?
if so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

that should sum it up for you

if not. the gist is that there may be a new theme for the nation forum. six wants to spruce things up a bit. i'd like early warning about the change so i can get a BOTM comp set up for when the forum switches over to the new look
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Nope, I'm not in the loyalist group. Thanks for the summary though, sounds like some cool new things are headed this way soon.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:39 pm

OP updated with.......

The Sixth Nation Community's SotW Contest
Current Theme
freestyle

Back to the basics. I love bandeds banner contest, and still support it and hope it eventually picks up some steam. In the mean time, I thought to get everyone in practice again, we do some old school SotW.
To make it easy for all, and in then hopes we have a lot of entries, this first one to start will be freestyle.
So anything.

Please make these ORIGINAL and RECENT works. Ive known some of ya a while now and i dont want to see anything Ive seen before please. I'll accept entries until NEXT mon. and a poll will go up for public voting Tues. Or Wed.

Hope to see a ton of entries, and good luck all.

Entry period: Sun May 22- Mon May 30th
All entries must be pm'ed to me by the day of the deadline
See rules for more details.

The winning image will be displayed on our Portal Page with a widget that links to this topic in the hope to build more traffic and entries week to week.

Come on peoples. Lets do this.
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:23 am

hmmm i gotta wipe the dust off my bamboo tablet i see
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:54 pm

One entry already in too.
Come on peeps.
Show em what ya got.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Not Cobalt Monkey wrote:
OP updated with.......

The Sixth Nation Community's SotW Contest
Current Theme
freestyle

Back to the basics. I love bandeds banner contest, and still support it and hope it eventually picks up some steam. In the mean time, I thought to get everyone in practice again, we do some old school SotW.
To make it easy for all, and in then hopes we have a lot of entries, this first one to start will be freestyle.
So anything.

Please make these ORIGINAL and RECENT works. Ive known some of ya a while now and i dont want to see anything Ive seen before please. I'll accept entries until NEXT mon. and a poll will go up for public voting Tues. Or Wed.

Hope to see a ton of entries, and good luck all.

Entry period: Sun May 22- Mon May 30th
All entries must be pm'ed to me by the day of the deadline
See rules for more details.

The winning image will be displayed on our Portal Page with a widget that links to this topic in the hope to build more traffic and entries week to week.

Come on peoples. Lets do this.

Just a reminder all. Mon is the deadline!
I have entries.
Would like more. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Last call.
I'll accept entries for this weeks theme Free Style: until midnight central time (GMT-6)
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Okay gang.

Final final call.
We are up to 3 or 4 entries I think, but Im still hanging on in hopes a few others may want to get in.

If some images are waiting in my pm box in the a.m I'll take them.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:33 pm

I've got nothing :[
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:40 pm

freestyle

super easy theme.
Im sure ya can whoop something together. Or something more recent laying around no?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Nothing that you guys haven't seen before.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:31 pm

So now we need a new theme.

Spam the suggestions and I'll build a poll.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:55 pm

abstract
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Marvel
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Night time.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:06 am

black & white
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: Graphic Artists (sigs, manip, etc)-
Jump to: