The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 am

cool guys thanks.
Hopefully we get another one or two suggestions through the day, and I can have something to vote on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:57 am

Carefully placed objects that stop nudity from being revealing.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:00 am

Carefully placed nudity that stop objects from being revealing.
much better Wink
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 am

^What he said^ Lets do that. Thats a much better idea.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:21 pm

about the b&w one. that might be a bit too easy lol

not sure if wadey knows, but all you have to do is make a sig then gradient map it so its black and white Razz
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:40 pm

OK 1 more. a poll of 3 seems silly
Anyone out there right now reading.
Toss out a theme idea that doesn't involve naked people
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Naked sheep?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Music

Classic Games

Funny puns involving the Wii U console? Laughing

Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Okay, how about a classic game series, that shows characters/weapons/props of all the series into one uber cool, super awesome sig?
Cool
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Good idea. To be fair I think they'd have to restrict it to one series. That way people are voting for the sigs, not just their favorite series.

Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Oh yeah, that makes sense. If I was a graphic artist I would do all of the Zelda games rolled into 1 bad ass sig. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:02 pm

I think its a cool idea. I do have to wonder though if thats one that could be seen as too time consuming, and as a rsult we lose entries?

But its mega cool good different. I love doing things different
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Thanks Six!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
about the b&w one. that might be a bit too easy lol

not sure if wadey knows, but all you have to do is make a sig then gradient map it so its black and white Razz

no b i have know idea if its easy or hard i just like a good b&w pic/photo sometimes they just look sweet .
Smile
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:46 pm

How 'bout sports?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:52 pm

OK.
I added the poll
Voting is open 2 days and we go with the majority. This vote is open to EVERY user of the forum. Not just the GAs. Make these guys work for their winnings. Smile
Multiple votes ARE on if you are having a tough time deciding.

I'll leave the discussion on sponges idea open for now and see what feedback the general consensus of ga's has to form.
If anything, its one we can extend the deadline on to make sure everyone has time.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:04 pm

I always say I'm going to do something, then I forget, but this time I will be entering.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:30 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:27 pm

The Sixth Nation Community's SotW Contest
Current Theme
Retro/ Classic Games

Entry period: Sunday June 12th- Monday June 20th
All entries must be pm'ed to me by the day of the deadline
See rules for more details.
Good luck all. The winning image will be displayed on our Portal Page with a widget that links to this topic in the hope to build more traffic and entries week to week.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Question: Can it be a modern rendition of a character from a classic/retro game series? Like for example Samus Aran from Metroid using a render from one of the newer Metroid games?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Question: Can it be a modern rendition of a character from a classic/retro game series? Like for example Samus Aran from Metroid using a render from one of the newer Metroid games?

You have kind of answered your own question here.

A newer Metroid game is not classic or retro.
Its newer. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:25 am

Oh I see. Nevermind then. Thanks :]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 am

Just wanted to post a reminder.
Deadline for this weeks theme is Monday.

I can extend that if needed just to get the most amount of entries in as possible
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:30 am

I was working on something, but just couldn't seem to get a good result. I think I'm gonna skip this one and wait till next week.
Back to top Go down
The_Freak
New in the Nation
The_Freak

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Uhh....Bump? I suppose...I want to get back into graphics...GIVE ME A REASON!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: Graphic Artists (sigs, manip, etc)-
Jump to: