The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Bloody_Bunny
Fifth Nation
A_Bloody_Bunny

Nation Reputation : 18

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 am

No objection here Cool
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:11 am

None here.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Thats cause you all know you'll murder me. :geek:
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Ya know I was thinking, and I know this isnt enough of a warning, but i am thinking of putting the SotW entries and poll up tonight. That way voting can run a full Fri weekday, as well as sat and sun. This place slows a bit on weekends, and i figured fri-Sun would be the best voting period.
Yes ? No?
Ive never run one of these before. How long is a normal vote period?
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Excellent idea!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Cool. Should we do poll or post?
I dont see why poll would be a problem. Im hoping I can place the images themselves in the options, but Im not sure yet if i can. If not, I will most likely make a separate Voting thread so this OP doesnt get too cluttered.
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Poll. I like to watch it grow... Shocked
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Like Pinocchio?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Wink

Last edited by SpongebobZombiepants on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:11 pm

doesnt look like images can be entered as poll options so gimme a few.
I'll get it up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Need help? cheers
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:59 pm

post 1 edited.
Has the next theme (WEEK 2), and a poll for voting next weeks theme (week 3).
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Fifth Nation
A_Bloody_Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:11 am

Congrats Six and Rep

Rep, loved accent bars
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:31 pm

deadline tom I believe.
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:18 pm

I totally forgot to make something.. poop
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:44 pm

yeah deadlines up. We've only had 1 entry, so voting will be easy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:48 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:47 pm

(o.O)

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:06 am

OP updated.

Long to short Halloween/Horror is next weeks theme.
Entries must be in by Oct23rd
New poll for next theme is up
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 pm

3 days till deadline
Back to top Go down
crashnbyrne
Third Nation
crashnbyrne

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Only just saw this now. Im glad to see a sotw here, ill defo enter some, dont know if ill be able to get something done by 23rd but ill give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Only just saw this now. Im glad to see a sotw here, ill defo enter some, dont know if ill be able to get something done by 23rd but ill give it a shot.

Crash! Good to see you my man.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:04 am

cheers Yay Crash
Puzzled
Crap I'm not gonna win again...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:27 am

I have gotten entries in this week. Dead line is friday
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:54 am

You'll have mine later today or tomorrow morning.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: Graphic Artists (sigs, manip, etc)-
Jump to: