The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Embarassed

K guys. Even though I did NOT select all, somehow all my pms deleted anyhow. So everyone who submitted an entry, please re send it to me.
Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Fifth Nation
A_Bloody_Bunny

Nation Reputation : 18

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:55 pm

that's interesting ... all of my "sent" mail is gone Puzzled
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Really?
Hmmm Thinking

I dont think I like the sound of this.
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Fifth Nation
A_Bloody_Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Six"Haunted"HousePull wrote:
Really?
Hmmm Thinking

I dont think I like the sound of this.

*shrugs* it's back except for one :-/
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Weird.

Its the Halloween ghosts. They have arrived a week early and demand personal messages.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:56 am

Embarassed

K guys. Even though I did NOT select all, somehow all my pms deleted anyhow. So everyone who submitted an entry, please re send it to me.
Sorry guys.

Bump
Back to top Go down
REP+
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:45 am

Great. My PC died and I can't log into REP--.. WIN
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:55 am

Want me to Change your Password so you can?

Edit: Thats sorted for you Rep, PM'd your details on to your current Rep+ Account.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Thnx Liam. I had a copy of my entry in my sent folder and sent it to profile. now i cant find it. Guns firing
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Fifth Nation
A_Bloody_Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:56 pm

send a new PM ...

mine showed up after I did that .... no idea why
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:38 pm

You all know that every folder has its own size limit, don't you? Could it be that if you have reached that limit it gets a bit "crazy" and either works weird, delete messages? I never reached that limit, I move messages to empty folders and delete regularly... well... who am I lying to? I don't get THAT many PMs! Lol Razz

No idea.

Lawns are good (just testing something)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:43 pm

I'm guessing you're going to delete all these off-topic posts anyway, so... PMs delete themselves automatically when the limit is reached, 100 messages I think. Wink

Does anyone else think that the smileys look a little 'blurry' now? scratch
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:00 pm

My smilies are fine today.

PMs are also in the "Outbox" folder until they are received/read by the other person, they move then to "Sent".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 pm

"Slay"elback wrote:

Suspect

Nosferatu_337 wrote:
I'm guessing you're going to delete all these off-topic posts anyway, so... PMs delete themselves automatically when the limit is reached, 100 messages I think. Wink

Does anyone else think that the smileys look a little 'blurry' now? scratch

Yesterday in my case, I was in my folders window. The screen flashed and froze up a bit, so I hit the No new messages button in the nav bar and all my folders were empty. I was only 50% before that happened. There were a list of similar complaints in a thread dates Oct 15th (i think) at the forumotion Faq boards. Many users are receiving error messages though and we have not see that here so I dont know if the situations are related.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:11 pm

"Slay"elback wrote:

Suspect

Not true, then...

Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:45 pm

"Slay"elback wrote:
"Slay"elback wrote:

Suspect

Not true, then...

Very Happy= :D

Suspect
Suspect
What is not true? That lawns are good?
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:00 pm

lmao i know what that was about Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:19 pm

How do I see where I sent the message with my SOTW entry in it? I saved it then I sent it to profile. I dont even know what that means lol.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can someone please tell me what is going on with this.

How do I see where I sent the message with my SOTW entry in it? I saved it then I sent it to profile. I dont even know what that means lol.
It may be gone. Should be in your sent or outbox. if not just upload it again and then send it to me. Ill hold off on putting them up till I have yours. Dont worry.
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:18 pm

That is the problem dude.. My PC crashed and I lost everything. The only copy I had was in my sent folder. I sent it to the saved folder. Then I selected it and moved selected to profile.. I can't find where it went.. Sucks but you may as well just get it going cause I can't find this tag anywhere.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:20 pm

That sucks. I am so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Welcome rep. did you get you entry in?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Can someone please tell me what is going on with this.

there was a theory that you +1 posts that mention lawns or subjects similar to your line of work Razz
but those that mentioned you cutting grass do not get +1
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Igor wrote:
Welcome rep. did you get you entry in?

My entry has been lost.. And for the record those guys at phbb support boards arent very helpful.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:57 pm

New theme Uncharted 2
Entries should be in by Oct. 31st
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: Graphic Artists (sigs, manip, etc)-
Jump to: