The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Call of Duty video thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Call of Duty video thread Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty video thread   Call of Duty video thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:13 am

For all things CoD.

I'll kick off...

I did intend to just knock up a quick CoD4 montage to fill the gap here but when I came across this music and saw how well it synched with the action, I just had to re-edit and polish it up a bit... Enjoy. Very Happy= :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These next few are play-throughs of MW2 for the Newbie help thread:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty video thread   Call of Duty video thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:41 am

How do you fake death so well ? , How is it done , I know you told me before but I forgot facepalm2
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty video thread   Call of Duty video thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
How do you fake death so well ? , How is it done , I know you told me before but I forgot facepalm2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ghost Pro, Ninja Pro and holding a decoy grenade surprisingly works well...

The Pro version of Ghost means that when someone aims at you, your name doesn't come up, and the aiming reticle doesn't change to red. So even if someone aims at you, your name won't show up. Ninja Pro is obvious. And holding a tac-grenade or Semtex makes the character bury his face into his arm and hold still (watch the last two videos, I'm prone with Ghost Pro, Ninja Pro and I'm holding a tac-grenade). With a decoy you can hold it to look dead. When the enemies are halfway through planting, chuck it somewhere away from the Bomb Site and they think it's a noob who is shooting for no reason, so they walk over there to see what's happening. The reality is that you're half-way through defusing the bomb and it was just a decoy, not a noob Wink
Back to top Go down
SuperMonkey106
New in the Nation
SuperMonkey106

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty video thread   Call of Duty video thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Good for a first montage?

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty video thread   Call of Duty video thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:42 pm

A bit long for just quick-scoping kills, bud... You should have thrown some other gun work in there to break it up a bit, IMHO. Wink

Nice skills with teh sniperyness, BTW.. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SuperMonkey106
New in the Nation
SuperMonkey106

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty video thread   Call of Duty video thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice skills with teh sniperyness, BTW.. Very Happy= :D

Thanks Smile i like the feedback. Multi-weapon montage in future? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty video thread   Call of Duty video thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty video thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: User Vids and Montages-
Jump to: