The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

PS3 Tech support

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PS3 Tech support - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Tech support   PS3 Tech support - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:51 am

Don't know much about them Wolf. They used to be called the Umbrella Corporation ....
Actually they seem to be a film subscription service affiliated with Sony PS3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Tech support   PS3 Tech support - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 am

It is a subscription based movie streamer. Load of crap. No good movies on it. When I seen it myself Advertising "thousands of great movies at your finger tips" the fucking thing only had 40 movies. Biggest waste of money ever. Cancelled my service. They still send me emails asking me to "Come back please we're awesome."

It is a PS3 partnership, sort of a "Watch movies on your PS3 like the Americans can except you don't get the service they get cause you don't live in America and your country has stupid licensing laws that won't allow it." thing.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Tech support   PS3 Tech support - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 am

Just figured it out.. my dads been messing around with my account. God help me if I ever leave my facebook open around him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Tech support   PS3 Tech support - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Tech support
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Hardware and General Discussion-
Jump to: