The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Civil War!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 am

Liam wrote:
Ooooh I gots the Eve, dude rocks the R2 carbine.

We have a killing song.
Barney.
We shall sing it while we do our killing.
Imagine the scene if you will, smoke covered battlefield. Angry soldiers charge you shooting at you singing "I LOVE YOU! YOU LOVE ME! WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY!" as the bullets fly around you tearing into your body releasing a crimson spray, "WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU, WON'T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO!" can be just heard over teh explosions reverbation throughout the battlefield blocking out the cries of the wounded.

That sounds so mean but very funny at the same time, killing people. While singing that you love 'em, works don't it?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:43 am

Works grand for me. I was getting murdered in a game constantly by 40's and Laarks on R1 while me SRS and Toxxy were playing together a while back. Just started singing that and managed to get a seven kill streak going I think.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:45 am

Liam wrote:
Works grand for me. I was getting murdered in a game constantly by 40's and Laarks on R1 while me SRS and Toxxy were playing together a while back. Just started singing that and managed to get a seven kill streak going I think.

Is that good in FoM?

I have FoM but... never, EVER played online. Dunno why.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:49 am

It was for me.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:51 am

Liam wrote:
It was for me.

Good for you, then it was for all of us. YAY!.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:21 am

Liam wrote:

We have a killing song.
Barney.
Imagine the scene if you will, smoke covered battlefield. Angry soldiers charge you shooting at you singing "I LOVE YOU! YOU LOVE ME! WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY!" as the bullets fly around you tearing into your body releasing a crimson spray, "WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU, WON'T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO!" can be just heard over teh explosions reverbation throughout the battlefield blocking out the cries of the wounded.

I might have to off myself if that's our song. Cool
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:22 am

@Jon1798 wrote:
Liam wrote:

We have a killing song.
Barney.

I might have to off myself if that's our song. Cool

Clicky --> http://jihad.net/
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:23 am

Never doubt the power of my psy-ops.

Lol eat

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Liam wrote:

We have a killing song.
Barney.

JESUS CHRISTY YES. GET A MIC FOR MW2 AND I WILL SING IT WITH YOU.

WE SHALL MINDSCREW OUR TEAM MATES BECAUSE WE CAN.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:07 pm

how does the Barny song go
he always scared me so i never watched him.

why couldn't we sing like the bird is the word Razz
just kidding
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Updated post 2

Added

Carter777 to Faction Disobedience

Added 5 war points to Faction Disobedience
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:19 pm

ok so could we just make a random "fun night" and play(obviously with the rest of the clan) just to get points...or would you consider that as cheating? confused
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:38 pm

eve_ofdestructin wrote:
ok so could we just make a random "fun night" and play(obviously with the rest of the clan) just to get points...or would you consider that as cheating? confused

Anything worth doing is worth doing 100%
If you are going to host an event, do it full on. The goal in this is to build a fuller better forum.
Not coast for easy points.
Not cheating, but not inside the spirit of this project.

Ok, I still am getting pms about points so Im going to try to do this again.

War points awarded for + votes to messages will be calculated at the end of the contest

War points awarded for good topics I will try to add in the edits daily, or every other day depending on how they are coming in. Since this has began, no new topics have been created by either factions members.

I can not assume that just because a new member registers, and has joined your faction that it was YOU who referred them here. A lot of people refer friends here. If all I see is a post that reads..I want to join X faction, that doesnt tell me how the person found us. Yes, it logical to assume that if they are new and colored your factions color that it was you who referred them here, but its not right to when trying to keep things accurate as possible.

The way I have been doing the calculations so far is to take the ones I have gotten some type of confirmation on and have added them to my own log. When they are placed on that log I also edit your war points totals on post 2.
As of this post everything should be square on users.

With the newsletter just out, I cant assume anything on return members either.

I ask for a weekly pm from both factions. IN it should be a list containing any new users you referred here, or previous inactive users who have returned from your efforts. For the case of this contest, I have decided to make any user who had not logged in 1 month prior to the contests start date to be considered inactive.

Both sides have plenty of people to choose from. Pick someone to also keep a tally of these things so I can compare with me.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Thanks for the list mofo

I was missing a few.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:00 am

Fook me mofo be on a roll...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:05 am

Ready to concede defeat, Liam?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:16 am

Hey, I've added a whole 2 points to the score. Read 'em and w--- *sees scoreboard*
Shocked pale

Tantrum

Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:19 am

Nope. Slowly slowly catchy monkey.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:48 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
Hey, I've added a whole 2 points to the score. Read 'em and w--- *sees scoreboard*
Shocked pale

Tantrum

Actually 4, but the points awarded for +1s wont tally in until the end.

I only know you have those because I voted them.
Plus the 2 for a topic deemed a good solid contribution
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:52 pm

*chest swells with pride*
It's a long road ahead, but we shall not falter along it. We will fight them in the Bios. We will fight them in the Chat threads. We will fight them over there by the beer, so we don't have to fight them over here by the tacos.
*pounds fist on podium dramatically*
We will take from them what they hold dear (most probably the beer), before they rob us of that which we treasure.
They can take our lives, but they cannot take our Forum!
Long Live the Loyalist party!
Long Live Lord Lesus!

Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:45 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 886746

fracking brilliant!

Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 886746

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:09 am

Updated post 2
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:09 pm

updated Op with:

The subtraction of 5 War points from the loyalist Faction and the adding of them to the Disobedience faction.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:09 am

@ Six: Does Nation Rep change much in the Civil War?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civil War!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: