The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:21 am

Yes.

Usually under a majority vote.

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:15 am

Not the other loyalists ? I was poking round I'm sure the last vote was by them ?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:18 am

Sorry. I should have specified.

The admins build the list of possibles.
Yes, the Loyalist also have a vote from that list.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:38 pm

We did it with the Loyalist+admins+mods a couple of times but now that the Loyalist list was full of inactive people, we put the vote in the admin section. Inactivity in the Loyalist group was one of the reasons to cut the list, because the last votes had been made mainly by admins/mods and very few Loyalists voted, less than five when there were about fifteen+. After cutting down the list and now adding to it, I do hope we can go back to Loyalist votes for some of the community stuff, such as new Loyalists or even MVPs.

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 SeyAre you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 2ba0co
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Bob down the road that sits on the steps playing the spoons also picks

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:41 pm

@Lod wrote:
Bob down the road that sits on the steps playing the spoons also picks

Is that You Liam ? Is is Saturday ??? It can't be.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:56 pm

iPhone and I don't start drinking for another hour, just finished work

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Valkurie
Fifth Nation
Valkurie

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:57 pm

*giggles*
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:20 pm

@Seyel wrote:
We did it with the Loyalist+admins+mods a couple of times but now that the Loyalist list was full of inactive people, we put the vote in the admin section. Inactivity in the Loyalist group was one of the reasons to cut the list, because the last votes had been made mainly by admins/mods and very few Loyalists voted, less than five when there were about fifteen+. After cutting down the list and now adding to it, I do hope we can go back to Loyalist votes for some of the community stuff, such as new Loyalists or even MVPs.

Thanks for better clarifying.

+1
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:34 pm

@rrwatch wrote:
Thanks, but loyalty is a sustained quality. Over 8k posts over a couple of years, graphics request taker, premier auto-racing game expert of the nation and all around nice guy = Street. Not that I'm lobbying or anything there are a lot of qualified people and I'm sure one or more will be promoted to Loyalist status.

Thank you Rrwatch, you're too kind.

Any news on when the new member(s) will be announced?
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:32 am

Possibly on Monday. We ordered some cake but the postman does not work at weekends.

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 SeyAre you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 2ba0co
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:59 am

Excellent. I'm sure everyone is anxiously awaiting the news a well.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:54 am

Well... I know the news... I am waiting anxiously the cake Razz Lol
/tease

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Well then lol...
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Yeah, I'm just waiting on the cake now. I just hope it isn't a lie. Razz

Sorry, couldn't resist. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Valkurie
Fifth Nation
Valkurie

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:49 pm

ooh!! ooh!! ohhhhh!!!! CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:42 pm

@Seyel wrote:
Well... I know the news... I am waiting anxiously the cake Razz Lol
/tease

I didn't realize you were James Stevenson.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 886746

I don't think she is. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Well......looks at calendar it's Monday here so let's have it then Razz
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:32 pm

@Wadey wrote:

GREAT SCOTT. 1.21 jigawatts?

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Tumblr_ljkfktwXQ61qafrh6
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Laughing nice one lol
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Six wrote:
@Wadey wrote:

GREAT SCOTT. 1.21 jigawatts?

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Tumblr_ljkfktwXQ61qafrh6

^ Laughing
Beautiful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Oh crap. I shouldn't have laughed as much as I did at that one. Laughing Cheers Six.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:41 pm

It's Monday where I am too.
I wonder who it is, though I am betting it's Street too.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Reply hazy.
Ask again later.

Preferably when it's Monday in the civilized parts of the world. Nananana
It's still Sunday here for another 9 minutes. Razz

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know-
Jump to: