The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:20 am

Spoiler:

Poor Six, it probably took you like ten minutes to type that message out and no +? ouch, that's rough. Man hug Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 915210 Laughing
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:23 am

lol

That was funny. And no, I don't need any plusses.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 am

Oh I wasn't offering a + because it didn't help me but for the person it was directly answering it was damn helpful.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:37 pm

The +1 sign is probably the best if you ask me Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:22 am

Great! I'm up to 9 noms. Just need a few more witty and intelligent posts and I'm heading for loyalist status...

Rolling Eyes affraid facepalm2

Ok, I gotz nuffin...

How many spam normal posts do I have to make?
Back to top Go down
Porky
Seventh Nation
Porky

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Thanks, Porkz. Kiss

Plus one

Oh, the irony. lol!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:12 pm

@s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
Oh I wasn't offering a + because it didn't help me but for the person it was directly answering it was damn helpful.

My point was, I don't need anybody giving me Rep.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:14 pm

What an admirable show of humility.
Plus one

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 964794

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 pm

ok
1. Dont do that. Razz
2. To finalize the point, I do what I do for a reason and purpose. It is much higher in value to me than any recognition or forum kudos. As the founder of the site and a big believer in its cause, I will always do all I can to help make this place an enjoyable site for any and all users. All I wish is for the community to grow and shape itself in the process.
As the mission statement reads
The goal is one...to build a nation of gamers, divided by nothing, but united in the belief that with good friends, solid community involvement, and fair and fun gaming every goal can be reached, and anything can be built to outlast.

I'm just here to help roll it along.
And this is off topic...so sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by -Six- on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 am

@-Six- wrote:
@s1lv3r4554551n wrote:

My point was, I don't need anybody giving me Rep.

I didn't think gay cowboys in 'modded' chaps was your thing anyway, Six.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 am

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 886746

People will give it to if its there to be given and earned. Means your doing a good job.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 am

@-Six- wrote:
The goal is one...to build a nation of gamers, divided by nothing, but untied in the belief ...

I'm unhinged but not untied. Is that close enough?

Ha Ha, the spelling force is strong in this one... Twisted Evil

Hello pot, this is kettle, you are black! over...
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:38 am

Shocked
The amazing thing here is not that Six had a spelling error. It's that we know Doc read this and he wasn't the one to catch it.
*checks signs of the apocalypse*
affraid

*remembers*
Six: "And this is off topic...so sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Embarassed
Back To Topic

I won my position as a Loyalist through war.
Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 959710

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:41 am

Lesus wrote:
People will give it to if its there to be given and earned. Means your doing a good job.

Exactly. I usually +1 somebody if their post is extremely helpful forum wise, makes a really good point, or is incredibly funny lol. But that's just the way it works with me.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:57 am

@CobaltMonkey wrote:
Shocked
The amazing thing here is not that Six had a spelling error. It's that we know Doc read this and he wasn't the one to catch it.

I'm on holiday.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:37 am

@eattheword wrote:
@CobaltMonkey wrote:
Shocked

I'm on holiday.
You had a spelling error on another forum we frequent, and I saw it, and said nothing.
Not an error as much as a typo.
There...
Since I at least know you're going to go through all your posts now, at least I don't have to worry about you're just running spell check on everything...you'll at least have to read them all. Laughing
My recollection was it was w/in the last 24 hours, but that's my time, so I'd go back as far as 36 your time.

don't look if you don't want help
Spoiler:

more help, if you're really trying to ruin the fun...
Spoiler:

sheeesh...do I have to spell it out for you
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rxforwar on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : boy am i anooying...)
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:21 pm

@eattheword wrote:
@CobaltMonkey wrote:
Shocked

I'm on holiday.

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Doc_full

C'mon people... When it's gift wrapped like that anyone can open it, you know? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:57 pm

I wasn't touching that one, could've turned to dust over me lovely new Reebok Classics.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 pm

@Rxforwar wrote:
@eattheword wrote:
@CobaltMonkey wrote:
Shocked

I'm on holiday.
You had a spelling error on another forum we frequent, and I saw it, and said nothing.
Not an error as much as a typo.
There...
Since I at least know you're going to go through all your posts now, at least I don't have to worry about you're just running spell check on everything...you'll at least have to read them all. Laughing
My recollection was it was w/in the last 24 hours, but that's my time, so I'd go back as far as 36 your time.

don't look if you don't want help
Spoiler:

more help, if you're really trying to ruin the fun...
Spoiler:

sheeesh...do I have to spell it out for you
Spoiler:

lol! cheers What I saw was two typos ('personaly' and 'anooying'). Didn't get the joke in your third spoiler though. scratch But I'm on holiday, so I'm not going to edit a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g. :-)

Leonaaarrrrrrrdo337 wrote:

C'mon people... When it's gift wrapped like that anyone can open it, you know? Laughing

Ummm...... I don't get it.

This is becoming a common refrain is it not?
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 pm

look at the reason i edited the post, at the bottom. Wink
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Sorry. I'm slow today. I'm on holiday. Wink
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Sorry you're on holiday. I'm on holiday.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:47 pm

None of this is on topic.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:11 am

Basically thats you not become a loyalist. I would like to thank our method actors Rx, Eat, Leo and Insom.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know-
Jump to: