The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:10 am

Liam wrote:
Who's Tambora?

Hoos Tambora would be the better way to put it.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Liam wrote:
Who's Tambora?

Hoos Tambora would be the better way to put it.

I see what you did there. Unlike all those people you knifed from 400 yards away. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 pm

^ niiiice! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 pm

OP updated
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:21 am

Nice stuff as always, Huey. How many different sniper load-outs do you have anyway? scratch

* Imagines walk in wardrobe with labelled compartments "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.... " *
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:18 am

Thats not forgetting the different weather and "in season" days either.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:43 am

I like to accessorize. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Testing...

I'm trying to up my video quality. Trying out some new settings. Look any better?

EDIT: I guess the larger settings don't fit in the embed player.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:25 pm

i notice that its a lot clearer
keep at it man!!
P.S i like the video already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:42 pm

Yea, it is a cleaner than before. I'm not sure the embedded is going to work with this size video but no worries.

What is in the video was just me messing around. It's not part of any future video.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:23 am

Messing around?
That was a freakin' blood bath!!!!!!!
affraid

Good quality on the video bro!
cheers
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:11 am

Yeah, the quality looks damn good!
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:34 am

I watched the 720p version in YouTube. Looks sweet.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:15 am

Thanks everybody for your input. I love you
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:20 am

Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:58 am

I think that will work. Change it to 720 once the video starts.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Yeah, that works perfectly, Hoos.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:28 pm

A little Red Dead action.

Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Just watched the vid, Hoos. Good shit! I still haven't played RDR. I love any form of FFA, however. LOL. Distance battles in this game occur more frequently than CQB?
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:03 pm

I really couldn't say. I haven't played that many games and I don't plan on playing many more. I just wanted to finish up a few things on the game. The single player is great and the MP is a nice change up but certainly no replacement for COD.

Getting back to your question....I'd really say, in what little that I played, that most of the game is played mid-range. There is a sniper but it wasn't on the map that is in the video. Or if it is, I didn't find it. Most of the close quarters stuff is people just running into each other as they try to get the dead eye.

There is a gold rush mode that is kinda cool. The game drops sacks of gold and you have to pick up the gold and move it to a safe location. That game had a lot of close up fighting.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:49 am

new BOPs video up ?
i think so Cool
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:42 am

Hands wrote:
new BOPs video up ?
i think so Cool

Yea, I keep forgetting to put these quick ones down here. Razz

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hoos on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:18 am

Red is killing me on the video front so I'm firing back with some full game clips. Razz

Gun Game. This is one of my fav games to play.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:55 am

Below is a TDM match on WMD. I use a sniper (shock) in this one. My entire game is built on getting to dogs and then eating a ham sammich while the game racks up kills for me. Clap

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: 3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@   3Dog Clan Video @@updated 2/2@@ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:42 pm

This is a Christmas newb special. These poor guys just got the game for Xmas and then the wonderful match maker sends them our way. I love you Chrismas newb.

Spoiler: