The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Update... Reo at the Temple. Wink
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:14 pm

ol, i watched reo's like as soon as it was posted Razz
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Hey, Leo, would it be possible to submit my Rage on the Fort?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Added Mitch's vid to the OP. Wink
Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:44 pm

am I the only one to edit in music for their UC:2 Rampage. .? Excited
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:21 pm

OP updated with Vrals, myself and Reo's second (third? Fourth? Laughing ) account at the Village. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:16 pm

OP updated with Mitch's Fury on Train wreck. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
OP updated with Mitch's Fury on Train wreck. Wink

What a great comeback on this game too...I remember it took me forever just to get my first kill! Nice job guys!
Back to top Go down
JPL_913
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Anyone here does Uncharted Vids for other people for example I have a nice vid in my cinema in the Uncharted 3 beta 1.01 and I want someone to upload it because my recording devices have problems. If anyone knows how to please let me know and Ill respond.
Back to top Go down
HawkEye122
Second Nation
HawkEye122

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:04 am

if i can find time i will post a couple of my fury vids on here, cause they were pretty sweet and they deserve to be on here. they werent my first furies but they were still awesome i was partied up with my brother iTerminate122 for the train wreck.
Back to top Go down
HawkEye122
Second Nation
HawkEye122

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:23 pm

What does the 'upload' button on the uncharted 2 cinemas mean? where does it upload? wht can i do with it? Advice? Help meehhh!!!1!!one!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Upload on the cinema options just puts the file onto the server (I think) so that you can send it to another Psn user. Wink

If you send it to "Thesixthnation" I should be able to capture and upload it to our YouTube channel for you, although I haven't used the Psn since the network was offline and the e-mail may have been closed, as happened to one of my other accounts. Mad

Post up in here when you've sent it as sometimes ND sends out a 'live-update' that makes the cinema file incompatible between when it's sent and when it is actually downloaded. If you've ever had one of those files that simply doesn't download when you select it, now you know why. Wink
Back to top Go down
HawkEye122
Second Nation
HawkEye122

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:44 pm

okay thanks Leo Very Happy= :D do you know where i can get cheap ps3 capture cards instead of me having to use my Explative Ipod!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 pm

I don't know about cheap, bud... But I started out using a 'Dazzle' SD capture device, back in the days before HD was the norm. There might be a few of them floating around eBay now what with lots of people switching to HDPVR's and such. Wink
Back to top Go down
HawkEye122
Second Nation
HawkEye122

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:42 pm

eh, i dont really mind about HD or not, just need a better way of recording matches and such, thanks though, i'll look for some Dazzles. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pheonix343
First Nation
First Nation
Pheonix343

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Isn't there a new feature in Uncharted 3 multiplayer where you can either directly email your games to other people (or yourself)
or upload directly to YouTube/Facebook?

I don't know if thats cold, hard fact but I think I head it somewhere Thinking Shrug

Anyone else here that or am I things again........................ Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 3717709504

If so, than that would be an easy way to post and share HD multiplayer matches! Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 1931472354

Wow, I used a lot of Emoticons in this post Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 923363
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:59 pm

LOL , I just film the T.V with my flipminoHD camcorder .

Leo, can I post my U2 vids here or is it just for the stuff you've uploaded ?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Hopefully it's yes , this is an awesome cameback after like a 6 death streak !!!! , rocking the ice cave with Gam3rC4m Very Happy= :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:51 pm

THAT was a heckuva comeback Mitchellkillgour ! What turned it around for you? All of a sudden you got all beastlike and what not !
Back to top Go down
Pheonix343
First Nation
First Nation
Pheonix343

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 pm

I agree, that was a pretty awesome tear you went on after a bad start going like... 1 and 7 and then getting a Fury and 13 kills finishing at 14 and 8.

What happened?

Did someone slip a little something special in your drink! Laughing Laughing

Also when was this?
Because I thought Rastlin didn't play Uncharted 2 much anymore. He had a pretty good game even though he didn't get his desired goal of a 2.0 K/D. Cry :cry2:
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:25 pm

I used to suck at Uncharted 2 , saw Raist's videos and squeezed onto his friends list as well as joining the nation. KD went from 0.56 to about 1.18 and continues to rise thanks to all the help I got on here , now I have consistently good games and can usually override a deficit like in this match , though not always in that fashion Very Happy= :D .

Raist still plays U2 every now and then , usually cos I message him lol . He went back to it a bit after getting it out of his broken, old PS3 . He is seriously a beast , 2.21 KD currently and I treasure those moments where we both have great games and beast the opposition Razz

P.S , call me Mitch Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am

Sorry for double post but more vids from me !!!!

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:01 am

Nice Mitch ! The Perfect was my favorite. I thought you were toast about 3:30 into it but that was about as close as you got to dying. I like the Train Wreck map but I rarely get to play it vote always goes to another map. That was a well played game the snow whipping around,snipers and the size of the map make it pretty hard to get a perfect. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice Mitch ! The Perfect was my favorite. I thought you were toast about 3:30 into it but that was about as close as you got to dying. I like the Train Wreck map but I rarely get to play it vote always goes to another map. That was a well played game the snow whipping around,snipers and the size of the map make it pretty hard to get a perfect. Well done.

Thanks man !! Wink
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Being a 'reference' type thread, double posts aren't really a problem, Mitch.. Nice vids. Very Happy= :D

I uploaded Hawk's match at the weekend, so here it is in all it's HD 720p goodness. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: User Vids and Montages-
Jump to: